PIP Anyone?

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2017 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that the reality of a dismal launch of Syndros is settling in; coupled with the reality that Subsys will not gain any new use to speak about = INSYS is screwed!! The Purdue execs will roll heads. Prepare for a slashing of reps....cuz it's coming

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the Insys sales force is the absolute best in the business! There is no question that a great paying base salary with a new company awaits as soon as they apply. Car, whole nine. These are the cream of the crop and even if Insys fails they will all be employed in pharma again very very soon.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try speaking with former employees looking for work. They will tell you that having INSYS on their resume does NOT help....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're getting the Purdue guys or Smruti riding along with you, prepare to get fired; cuz it's coming

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can confirm.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget "does not help".

Now, it is actually harmful and WILL keep you from moving forward in the hiring process regardless of your other skills or qualifications.

Insys is beyond TOXIC right now. The window to get hired by another company closed a few months ago.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager asked me to meet him on Friday at the airport with my car and files.
    Could this be part of their tricks?
    I may call in sick that day if it is, and then go on a medical leave to stall as long as I can.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your manager wants your car, huh?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Basement pajama boy, go fist your man bears arse.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you get a call from Smruti about a field ride, yeah something is very very wrong.

Smruti doesn't even work here, dipshit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the dumbo ASD in Colorado?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As well she shouldn't - after the way she botched the syndros rollout....
    Rick Kidile still around? - he royally sucked with the syndros training; he couldn't of done a worse job

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which DSMs are on a PIP? By the way mine is acting I'd say she is either on a PIP, meds need an adjustment or has been contacted by the authorities

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Answer:

D. All of the above

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's your dsm

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lemme guess SueBeis?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest