PIP Week

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if you opted for the PIP, do you still get your bonus on Friday, since you are now on a plan?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former CSO here who quit a few months ago when the launch sputtered. So glad I did, I knew these people were snakes and the worst of any type of organization. This is a real example of unrestrained corporate greed and profits and only profits. People, who cares!
    I remember during the POA we were not even allowed to expense a dinner for $20!! That did it for me and I knew i was strictly a expendable number

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The PIP that SC should be put on is one for making us endure those 1970's Hillary Clinton pantsuits that she wears on stage. Maybe she didn't get the memo that orange is the new black, but either way, it should have a commercial plate on that trailer!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I gotta say I thought things were bad when I left after the dual- launch back in 2010. I'm glad I didn't have to deal with this kind of crap. Reading all this makes me glad I left but really sad for you guys. When the management were dropping like flies, of their own accord, the management that was brought in to "fix" the company after the colossal failure of Magnacet, I knew the shit was going to hit the fan. Looks like corporate didn't learn a damn thing. Best of luck to you all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone who took the severance applied for and got unemployment yet?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was going to apply but needed more info to complete online like final severance amount etc. Has anyone received any more information from HR by email or mail? Like COBRA details etc? I have heard nothing! Not surprised.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing yet. I'm not surprised, they couldn't answer many of the question that some is had, and they are not in a hurry to return phone calls, either.

Botching this, too.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I smell class action lawsuit!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take them to the cleaners if you can. Being let go is not you it's numbers. Their recent acquisition of Questcor is unbelievable I must be an idiot because I don't see any future benefit. The company shares have been diluted the Questcor managers have been shorting stock making a killing only ones left out are the people that matter. Totally not engaged any more I am sorry for all going through this I've been through it elsewhere and it wasn't pleasant. Only thing I can say and hope for everyone is you land soldierly on your feet elsewhere best if luck to us all.

Now if only they would get rid of some VP's!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Long ago you could collect unemployment and severance, but no longer. This means basically all those that took the "going away" package cannot collect unemployment for six weeks. You can apply now, but payments will not begin for six weeks. They verify with your company the exact day your severance pay ends -

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your wrong it varies from state to state I got severance from my last company while I collected unemployment

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's sad is I still have no severance package yet.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have anything from the company either. Who's responsible?

They knew this was coming. How could they be so poorly prepared?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing! No communication. No mail. So poorly handled all around. Wish there was something we could do about all this!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't even get the charges in Infor for us to perform a final expense report. Perhaps they didn't think so many would take the package.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of INFOR, worst expense management system out there. Horrible

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish we could do something about it too. Please read the agreement carefully. Attorney hates it. The company must really need money to take so much away and give so little. There should be something that could be done to make them act decently.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an "A-PIP-ANY" last week that maybe it's time to go..

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have an agreement? I haven't gotten shit yet. Well, I've been doing unemployed drinking and havent checked email in a while.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poetic justice: FedEx dropped mine on the porch, and it rained all over it. Could hardly read it.