Pittsburgh Opening

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2011 at 7:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The calendar may change but issues in Pittsburgh remain ................

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like any way you slice it Pittsburgh has its mess in big divisions.
    I&I manager hiding her story.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on here?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nothing is going on except a psychotic person as an HOC. Beware all those whom apply. Your life will be miserable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I. And I STAY OUT OF THIS POST ... It doesn't concern you!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone working with a recruiter out there - pay attention to these postings. The woman in Pittsburgh is trouble with a capital "T"! Ask the other reps in the area - everyone knows her reputation.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How bad is it!? I saw posting and considered applying. Anyone know why position is open?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is bad. Helped get the local rep get fired, helped force the last one out(male), got the one before him fired(female) and also helped get a customer service person fired. In addition, threatened another customer service person as well. This is not joke nor made up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the doctors like this rep and are her numbers good?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard she is horrible.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a miserable person that has a warped sense of reality. I know the person that was let go and he was(and is) a very decent person. Celgene needs to question why so many people have left or been fired that were associated with her in some way. All of the local reps know her reputation and would not consider joining Celgene. Recruiters scratch their heads continually. She is poison.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her name is Joy...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and she'll get her wish of handling Pittsburgh all by herself because nobody wants to work with or near her.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joy P???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is is really that bad? Cmon?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you enjoy being monitored for the slightest thing, only to loose your job -- due to fellow employee -- then she and the job are perfect for you !!! Enjoy!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - Joy Peternel. She better watch her butt too as she has docs flipping through REMS slides without commenting on them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'll hire internally as nobody is crazy enough to come from the outside to work with her. Everyone knows what she is about...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course, she'll put her lying little spin on it...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Psychotic