Plans Post Settlement

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2019 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already in the works....

1) Sell One Stamford Forum.
    2) Sell Purdue Pharma.
    3) Transfer remaining assets (products, pipeline, IP).
    4) Lay-off all employees
    5) Declare victory

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many employees are left?
    What is it like to still work at Perdue?
    Have you been contacted by the media?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s over, as reported in the WSJ. Someone get the lights, will ya?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bah ha ha! Who the hell would buy Purdue Pharma?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, sounds like a Hillary loving Yankee to me. All talk and no substance. Sour grapes anyone?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget Russ Gasdia, Wendell Fisher, and Christopher Sposato.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you high????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like a disgruntled arrogant employee. Sure didn’t feel this way when you worked there.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a registered user your ip info can be subpoenaed. Defamation and slander is cool if anon. You’re not smart.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Pull expense reports from RADARS

2. Employees were all ready found guilty and fined by a court of law. It was all ready in the news. Can provide the news articles.

3. A person was hired after the layoffs that stole previous employees pension information and tried to sell it. Purdue paid for Identity theft monitoring. An actual event is not slander or deformation.

4. Many states have filed lawsuits. As an individual I would not be trusting the drug coming out. An opinion is not slander or defamation. Just FYI slander is verbal not written.

5. As for my having a plan on leaving, Interesting what sensitive information is discussed in the elevators when people think a person is unimportant. Not sure how my plan for leaving fits in with deformation. It was my decision to change careers not anyone else’s at Purdue Pharma’s.

6. As for the Proxima. The whole thing could have been avoided if there was some common courtesy that it simply be returned to the department it was borrowed from. It was the VP’s rule at the time that it didn’t get borrowed again, not mine.

moving on now

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. Post anon after it’s too late???