Please explain the new GSK lunch policy?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2012 at 11:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend received a verbal warning yesterday for not observing the "two" rule !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aw, that's cute. What time are you "pee-ons" allowed to use the bathroom? Is there a cap on that too? Only use #2 at pre-approved locations? Hahahahaha! #anotherpharmareplaughingatyouguys

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me again, I made 200K today while you guys and gals were trying to decide if it was worth it to do a lunch. So I'll pose a question to everyone. If you were fabulously wealthy like me and the labor day weekend was upon you would you a) charter a jet and head to the Bahamas for the weekend b) charter a jet and fly to New York and watch the US Open live or c) stay in my mom's basement and post on cafepharma?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who has a budget? I am in respiratory, and they took away our budgets for lunches anyway this year, and then asked us to ask for what we think we need, and we might get it. We were told not to expect more than $500-$1000, if we get anything at all. Also, no more speaker programs to be booked for remainder of year. This was announced in July.
    I had FLT quotas earlier in the year, but none since the lunch policy went into place.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boys and girls, Willy here, is in Western Psych Hospital. "Now Willy, pull you shorts up, we have seen it before, get back in your room and the Doctor will be in shortly to see you!"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why translate in long drawn out sentences and thoughts. It is SIMPLE. Your jobs are history in less than 12 mos. UPS or Fed Ex samples. Think about that local dry cleaners or Kroger.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting very old with your negativity.....evidently a terminated rep. We will as all companies,have layoffs........happens every few years. We have a shining pipeline, great policies and salaries, not to mention benefits and perks. Yes, I'm sorry, but we do need to stick with the "2" policy for luncheons.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the "2" policy? Are you talking about having speakers? I thought that was 3, but maybe you're referring to something else? Maybe you're a different division, the divisions are always getting mixed messages, just trying to see if we're on the same page.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Shining pipeline"? You are a PLANT; and a moron to boot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear part of it is that you must provide a cake that says Auburn was toyed with by Clemson

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clemson is a farming school......when you can't get in U of SC , they will take anyone. In NC, the same is true with the flagship university.....U of NC in Chapel Hill......those who aren't accepted go to Cow College....N.C. State college....our farm school.

12. G Thorpe

G Thorpe Guest

And it should be..still fighting GSK scum, greedy attorneys, drunk loser quitters like Blair Hamrick and others who did nothing..like the 2 managers who were fired then jumped on the case I was forced out for reporting. Geraghty and Burke punk me-too's.
    If you are thinking about coming forward for some GSK killer atrocity .
    Be prepared ..going on since 2002. The vultures are still circling. Hope all in Co. are well or retired by now. If you want to fight Deep State crooks like Eric Holder and others, do your homework. GSK is a shithole, get into Medical Device sales or something else. Terminated in 2003 after 24 years. Any questions ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you ain't that good with money! Geez pissed away $100 million in a few years? Goes to show stealing money that isn't yours comes to nothing. About that time for bingo in the cafeteria. You better get one of the staff to wheel you down there.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm Hispanic with PHDs in my family. We would have never lost the money. Homes.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what?