Please give me honest information

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2017 at 5:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been in pharma for some time and we all bitch about it, some of it is just getting it off our chest and some is honest gripes. I have recently been contacted by a recruiter and I am going to interview. Can anyone give me a snapshot of what is really happening out there and how your customers are responding to the product. Also how is coverage? I thank you in advance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No coverage. Terrible management. Customers don't care. Steer clear.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FIrst responder said it perfectly. Product is likely a last resort option. Turnover already strarting (probably why you have been contacted). Management delusional at all levels. Find a real company would be my advice.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thank both of you for your help. I also did research last night and found out the Lilly product will go generic in 18 months and we all know insurance will push it as the first line injectable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disagree with the above post. Response has been positive, coverage is getting better all the time. If you have truly been in pharma you know that 4 weeks into a launch coverage will always be spotty, but we have some RXs.
    Forteo may go generic in 18 months, but who is working on a bio similar? Don't forget the patch. As you read throughout the thread there is one or two people that basically write the same thing every day. I have enjoyed the people and promoting the product. Sounds like koolaid? Well at least it Is fun koolaid.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got to jump in. MC coverage good b/c they are discounting heavily. But MC doesn't write RX, docs do and they don't care about the price as long as the pts. are covered. Product is a better form of dinasour (forteo). Unless you're desperate, keep looking.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree...keep looking. Only desperate are here. I needed the job but am looking. Terrible management. Docs not buying in and who knows if a patch will ever come and no generic out there at all for Forteo yet.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks again for the helpful info. Yes I really am in Pharma and I know that the first few weeks of a launch do not say a lot these days. I only wish you were saying the docs LOVE it, but coverage was spotty.

Thanks once again

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course they are delusional. Several are from AZ where the "Peter Prinicple" was in full force.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several??? Almost all former "snow" white AZholes.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would agree....interview, decide if u need a job or not. I took the job, but wish I knew what I know now. Mgr is previous Forteo rep/mgr and I am disappointed that the company decided to make her the mgr...really

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like FLA, run don't walk away, both FLA mgrs are bad news.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of COURSE it's Fla. That mgr in Miami is quite unique

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not just Fla. look deeper. It's almost every where. All cronies of someone or another. No depth no real skill.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amen..totally agree..worthless

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be sure. The most self impressed and self absorbed plie of cronies ever assembled

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that. And the list is endless. Blend in, keep your opinions to yourself and keep looking.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worthless sales force and management team

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such bitterness. You are the greatest. I am sure that you are killing it at the best managed company in the universe. OH to be you, we are so envious of your perfection. How will we go on, we should just give up..well, maybe not. Troll.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your words just continue to Show the culture and crap at this company .
    Give up
    You got nothing going here
    Signed
    Another troll