Please leave ACell if your not happy

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably because their sales sucked. if they were making good commissions, i doubt they would have left. remember we work for high commissions in the lack of high salaries. in this environment those with great sales are happy, and those with poor sales simply aren't. its really not that complicated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8 reps are happy at ACell. 83 reps make crap $ and are pissed. Don't tell me 92% of the salesforce sucks b/c many of us have been very successful at other companies.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and Epifix is healing over 80% at 12 weeks. Epifix is a much better product than acell, VA contract and less than 6 months away from medicare reimbursement.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts on Integra? I've seen more docs go with this over primatrix and epifix

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i've got to go back to the original title of this ridiculously long thread. neither acell nor any other company for that matter is a charity. if you're not selling, sorry to hear it. cut your losses and move on. best of luck to you, seriously. i wish everyone could do well, but to the extent they don't, listening to people cry and scream as if the company that hired them and provides them a paycheck somehow raped their mothers is getting old.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should leave and get someone in here who knows how to run a company. The only thing that is getting old is the phrase "move on if you're not happy". We were lied to about numerous things, including the opportunity here. F U.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad. So there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet I can beat him arm wrastlin', though.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love working here! I love being lied to, I love having zero outpatient reimbursement, I love how Acell hires bartenders as reps, I love that corporate promotes off label use, I love having ZERO car allowance, I love having my lowest yearly income in 13 years, I love having a slimy cowboy running the salesforce.

ACell is awesome! Me and my colleagues love working here!

TR is scumbag and everyone knows it. None of us have any respect for him. What a F-ing moron. We're laughing behind your back and we all hate you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scummmmmbag! I'm not leaving! You lied to me and my family. you screwed me, so now I screw you. I'm not complaining, I'm getting even. No hard feelings here

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol. if you think TR actually monitors this site you're nuts. he's too busy trying to help folks make sales. if they don't hit their numbers, he won't hit his. when he doesn't hit his numbers, that's not a good thing for him.

as for 'getting even', not sure what you mean, but trust me when i tell you any hit acell takes from any source (even just depressed sales in a bad year) it affects the sales force before it affects anyone in senior management. therefore, i suggest you move on, unless your beef is with me and the rest of the folks that are trying to be on board here for the long run. if your beef is in fact with me, be a man and reveal yourself, and i will do so as well, and we can have a chat about how you plan on affecting me and my family off line.

i've got to guess that like everyone else on this board you've been let go from other device or pharma companies before. have you cried like this every time? what is with you?!?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are going to criticize for posting anonymously, then please be the first to share your name. I am sure most sales representatives would love to know your name.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong, Mr. Know-it-all! I've never worked pharma and I've never been "let go" by a previous company. In fact, I've been successful at 3 different device companies over the past 12 years. Don't tell me the statements on this board are unfounded because all you need to do is call 10 reps and 9 of them will tell you they were lied to and that this place is a joke. I know bc I've spoken to Reps all over the country. Thanks, Mr. Know-it-all but the truth is pretty obvious to those who work here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you were so successful, why were you let go? #truth

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not the previous poster, but I know that 99 percent of the sales force agrees with him. The truth is that we were lied to about numerous things.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you not get the percentage you were promised in your contract? if so, i would consider that an outright lie (and breach of contract!). other than that, i can't imagine any of the complaints on this board (a lot of which are valid) as "surprises". everyone knows the benefits and limitations of this and any other company, if they do their homework. i for example knew of limited reimbursement and no car allowance. i think it sucks, but i applied for and took the job anyhow. my hunch is that most of us were unemployed and laid off by bigger companies before we got here, and we took this job in order to pay the bills. i know i did. that's why at least from my perspective, i find all this 'outrage' (which is likely from one or two posters only) quite silly, really.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're too ignorant to argue with anymore. Good luck when the DOJ comes knocking.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bahahaha. Everyone knows this place is a joke and the reps feel deceived. Ask around. People are pissed and its not just one or two reps... It's the vast majority.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Butthead: "Uh, uh-huh-uh, read your contract, dumbass."

Beavis: "Yeah! Yeah! Read your contract! You're fired! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!"

Butthead: "uh, shut up, Beavis. That's not why I hired you."

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goodbye Acell! This has been the worst 10 months of my career. New job is $60 base, $160K at plan first year ($185+ 2nd yr), existing business, $550 car allawance, paid cell phone, match first 5% of 401K.

there are jobs out there, y'all! Dont settle for $85K with no car and no cell. you can make twice the money at a place that has their act together!