Please leave ACell if your not happy

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I'm interviewing for 3 positions right now -Market is improving. All 3 jobs have a base of $55-$80, car or car allowance, paid cell phone, and $150-$175k first year at plan... AND reimbursement!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's great news! good luck! hopefully you won't get caught up in 'company wide layoffs' as a result of mergers etc. i swear if i hear that term one more time...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acell is a joke. 90% of reps made less than 100k in 2012. That's a fact!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compensation at ACell is dog sh*t! You can make more money as an associate reps witha real company... With better benefits. That's a fact!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noted. Reps are voting with their feet. The exodus has started.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that we're past the holidays, the job market is opening up a bit. I know 7of the 8 Acell reps that I talk to are in the interview process with other companies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

92% of Reps make less than $95K/yr. Don't let anyone tell you it's more than that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACell is a diversified company, which I love to work for but I am disappointed by your insensitive and inappropriate racial slur. We are one big happy family, you must not love ACell as much as I do? your an ass hole and a douche bag not to know this can be traced if one chose to investigate. Stop hiding behind your polyester, flammable ACell White Sheet!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obama,
    Please explain how this relates to Ass Cell?
    Insurance Coverage?
    Medicare?
    How?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im confused. What on earth does this thread have to do with Obama or racial slurs?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if a warning letter is a reason to stay away from a company, good luck finding another job at any other pharma or device company. it's not a total loss though, i'm sure you can find some car sales positions outside of the jurisdiction of the fda.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm sorry but i have to point something out b/c i'm a geek like that. its YOU'RE not your. thank you and have a nice day.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think that is the point - when a customer has a choice, they pick the one that has the least amount of liability - even if it means doing nothing.

What to do?

Acknowledge it, state how you corrected it and move on.
    I may be time to move to a distributor sales force which has several products to offer.

Hemostasis has some big boys in the game - Baxter/J&J - can we actually compete?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that post makes no sense. customers don't really have a choice. if they did, they would choose the better product, which is matristem. as we all know, the hospital purchasing departments have the actual choice. as for 'liability', there is not attached to puchasing products from companies who receive warning letters. otherwise, every hospital in the world is 'liable' for buying Rx and devices from every major company on the planet. as for 'acknowledge' 'correct' and 'move on', for all we know that's what acell (and every company in such a situation) did. companies respond to these letters, we just don't necessarily see the responses. as for hemostatic products, i'm completely baffled how those products could be seen competitive with acell's products.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i agree with the poster above. the purchasing folks at hospitals are a real pain. i have doctors that literally fight with them for use of the product and they get push back. the all mighty dollar is the only thing that matters to a lot of them, not the virtues of one product over another.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you telling me there is no risk management dept in the hospital?
    Isn't that where these FDA Letters go for review?
    Why expose ourselves to risk unless there is no other choice?
    Maristem - there are no other porcine derived products currently in the OR marketed by Covidien?
    The days of the small stand alone company are over - maybe you just can't admit it
    Dad E

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the only risk hospitals care about is recalls of product that they may still have on shelves, and the risk that they won't get reimbursed.

as for "competitive" products, matristem is the only commercially available ubm on the market.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey man, why y'all frettin over some stuff. Just powda and sheet the product man and it sells itself. All this stuff on here, man, hey man, got me all thinkin we should start some conference calls on y'all and fixin this. The sky is yalls man just go fir it. Show pitures and heal the population with da powda. Yeah man. Lets go. Round up an get on the horse all and we can change the world. Y'all know the big pharma lookin to buy us up so rock it y'all.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with da guy above. Dis is da year man, we hitting 60 million in sales and taking this thing public in the fall. Big dog groups wanting to help us take it public too. This IPO is going to be so amazing. Sell the company? Forget that, we are going to be the ones buying other companies up come 2014. When you have game changing technology and the talent we have at the top? Wow, I can't wait to watch us sail.