Please leave ACell if your not happy

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the right attitude. I never thought about it but we could be buying some cool companies out there I hope we get some disposable lines. Or physical therapy products like braces or ankle support products. Will trace will running those groups? I will be excited when we get stock and go public. My guess is we will
    Open at 72.75 per share!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really is simple. Sell powder, sell sheets, watch doctors rave, rinse and repeat. Quit whining, roll up your sleeves, change the game, share your success.
    Powder, sheets, rave, rinse, sleeves, game, share.
    Powder, sheets, rave, rinse, sleeves, game, share.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the right attitude. I never thought about it but we could be buying some cool companies out there I hope we get some disposable lines. Or physical therapy products like braces or ankle support products. Will trace will running those groups? I will be excited when we get stock and go public. My guess is we will
    Open at 72.75 per share!

Blahahahah.......and closes day 1 at .72 a share......you are truly an idiot

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where is this reimbursement coming from when reimbursement per procedure is
    capped?
    Is there a guarantee that I am missing?
    Guidelines that indicate its' use?
    Association support?
    Or is this just another Ponzi scheme - I take the money, and you take the risk?
    Daily reports? What are you doing to improve the company? Anything?
    How nice you voted yourself a raise - based on "soft target criteria" how nice

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever is writing these email, we will find you, and terminate you
    Then you will be free to work for a "better" company!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...said the anonymous management rep who doesn't monitor cafepharma ever....

why don't you sprinkle some powdah on the fleshy patch between your legs and see if you can grow a new pair of testicles...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone explain this 'powdah' thing to me? I don't get it. Is there some manager from Boston that someone has a gripe with? How is it funny? (or is it even supposed to be?)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think its Texan for powder. Now finish watching soap operas and sell something so. You can get a nice Louis Vaton purse. Does the sheet work with wound vacs? I had a foot doctor tell me he might use on toe nails and wound vacs.

9. Wow. I am just a lowly patient who lost a finger. I was debating this treatment when I found the CNN piece. I talked my Dr into it and was doing my final research when I stumbled upon this thread. Somewhere amid your lowly $85k a year (I really do not pity you), there are people who have injuries and need medicines and treatment. I am almost glad I lost part of my finger so I could go thru this process to really see how much the people who sell medicine and are supposed to educate Docs really care. No wonder my Doc was skeptical. I was a direct sales rep too - hated my comp plan just like every other sales rep in the world - but I loved the product. So I didn't defame my company online to make it harder to sell, I went out and sold it and made money (more than $85k too and I considered myself LUCKY to be making so much money in this new economy of ours). Move on and get a life. You just scared this patient away from your company and any new treatments that are out there. I wouldn't trust any new treatment peddled by such self centered people.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B.S.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the Management who initiated this thread.....It's YOU'RE, not YOUR...
    Perhaps you might consider going back for your GED.
    YOUR mom would be so proud.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So very, very glad you are gone, Cowboy.....You are not missed, little man.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can't believe you resurrected a 5 year old thread, that has a misspelling in the damn title. i hate you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this Cowboy you speak of?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it John Wayne?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its Mike Hawk qu/eer