Please LET the SUN shine in

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 12:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy question. I am a doctor in Los Angeles. My partner and I were brought in by a huge Chinese pharm distributing company to help them bring in cancer meds from outside of China. Huge quantities.
    We need USFDA ANDA approved products and it turns out Sun has all 3 of the meds approved that I currently need.
    The order would be in the neighborhood of $150,000,000 USD. My U.S. supplier wants to much due to the cost of making it here.
    The Chinese company grossed $16 billion USD last year and has more to spend this year. We know sometimes its tough to get meds approved by the Chinese FDA but our people have amazing connections and will have no problem getting approval.
    Anyway, my challenge is getting anyone to even return my email from Sun. The website only lists a general email.
    We just returned from Beijing, and have plenty of money to spend but I'm not sure who to talk to at Sun.
    If anyone has a rep to talk to please give them my email CHINAMEDIMPORTS@GMAIL.COM

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[
    Wrong company. Sun is Indian

QUOTE=Anonymous;5358760]Crazy question. I am a doctor in Los Angeles. My partner and I were brought in by a huge Chinese pharm distributing company to help them bring in cancer meds from outside of China. Huge quantities.
    We need USFDA ANDA approved products and it turns out Sun has all 3 of the meds approved that I currently need.
    The order would be in the neighborhood of $150,000,000 USD. My U.S. supplier wants to much due to the cost of making it here.
    The Chinese company grossed $16 billion USD last year and has more to spend this year. We know sometimes its tough to get meds approved by the Chinese FDA but our people have amazing connections and will have no problem getting approval.
    Anyway, my challenge is getting anyone to even return my email from Sun. The website only lists a general email.
    We just returned from Beijing, and have plenty of money to spend but I'm not sure who to talk to at Sun.

Pretty sure you're in the wrong place altogether. Sun is an Indian company.

If anyone has a rep to talk to please give them my email CHINAMEDIMPORTS@GMAIL.COM[/QUOTE]

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are being purchased by Sun however the deal is not done at this point. Also, the branded side of the business is the only entity on all fronts that have reps. You need to contact someone at Sun's corp HQ either here or over in India. Going on a Ranbaxy chat site is not going to help you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss is an unhappy talk behind everyone's back person. so sad because already on record for horrible developing skills.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Christine Coughlan still there?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA

Always a fun topic

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it is. I'll go make popcorn

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm suprised she made DM. I am also suprised she still is a DM there. She was a terrible rep
    when I knew her.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think most were. She drove out many great reps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah she did. I lost all respect for A and A when she came in. It took me two days to figure her out but they act like they have no clue. Either their incompetent or they are too embarrassed to do anything about her. Probably both.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that's why you arent here anymore.
    Look in the mirror

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Christine

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for that CC

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Ashish still there? One of the best.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you? I'm still here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sure can and im really glad I'm not looking at your ugly ass and bitch face attitude.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like what they say about you is right CC.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which is what? Please enlighten us.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your research. It's all been said here before.