Please send to lost civilizations

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by anonymous, Sep 30, 2015 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have no sales force. DMs were laid off this past March. Strictly R & D. Can you imagine?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not according to the "I Sat by a Lake guy"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is this guy still posting here after all these years?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is this company still in this section and not in the lost civilizations? The company no longer exists.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

x

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

r

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

g

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

v

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

u

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

h

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't send this to lost civilizations. over 200,000 views.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company does not exist. Views are from some nut that has been hitting refresh for years.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is impressed with you running up your view count on the other thread.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately Stupidity and Ignorance is still present on this board!
    Sweetness, the least YOU can do is let our VIEWERS know why it is that YOU are Dumb enough to gravitate towards this board, when YOU dislike it so much!
    And we now have over 212,200 VIEWS! Thank you all so much!
    As usual. Amitiza and I went to the lake this morning, With most of our friends having gone back to work, there weren't a lot of people at the lake. We still enjoyed ourselves, and Amitiza enjoyed splashing in the water!
    The 'Stros swept Cleveland yesterday! Great! Now they wait on the winner of the Yankee- Red Sox series!
    Dallas Keuchel pitched fairly well yesterday! Good to see, he lasted 5 innings!
    I'll watch the Yankee- Red Sox game today!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I spent time again at the lake this morning. Many of our friends weren't there because they went back to work today, after being off yesterday for Columbus Day. My HHC job was also closed for Columbus Day! I check in there to talk with my accounts, mainly by phone! I also talk with my manager every week! Things have been going well there! I always have several Homecare placements going!
    The 'Stros beat Cleveland yesterday to win 3 straight! Now they play the winner of the Yankees- Red Sox series!
    My continued thanks to everyone who reads this board! We now have over 212,200 VIEWS! I'm excited!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now you are going to post your fairytales and lies on this thread and run up the view count here as well? Do you plan to spend 8 years of your life on this thread as well?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wver notice how successful he is at getting other posts removed? He must be a darling of the CP ad sales team. “Just look at all of the clicks on CP.”

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have the number for animal control in Katy Texas?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is just running up his own view count. Not hard to do when you have spent 8 YEARS on the same thread.