Please, somebody make me feel good about why I came to this company.

Discussion in 'Neurocrine' started by anonymous, Nov 29, 2017 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is an absolute dumpster fire!

Seriously, we are going to get absolutely wasted in 2018. We have nothing to be excited about. Manager is an absolute babbling idiot. I guess the industry sucks in general so I will ride this out, take whatever compensation I can swindle forge ahead. I still want to bang the Missouri chick I went to training with.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With an attitude like yours I can see why she turned you down. No banging for U

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP (#1) yes - Manager is an absolute babbling idiot

Not unique to your manager or dept. OG NBIX made up of people to afraid or incompetent to find work after Indiplon. They're hoping for a massive payday after AbVie PDUFA - their game is to hang on. If they let your light shine, they might be show the door - god knows thats what should happen. The fact that they're steering the ship straight for the craper doesn't matter. They see a major pay day before your left running for the life boats.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow,
    stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MN manager is not an idiot. But she will do anything to get ahead.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sad that the culture became toxic so quickly. I do not trust management and you are only as good as your current numbers.

But the doctors and clinics are great, and its great to hear how well patients are doing. That is what keeps me going.
    But not management, no thanks

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mismanagement is rampant, but don't confuse that with Miss Managment because there aren't any women in senior managment.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing but a bunch of trolls on this board.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can feel good about the share price

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only significant difference between work and hell is probably that I would like more people in Hell

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed on all accounts

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your base salary? I work for another company and I assure you that I make less.