PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND- about Phone Interviews

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I applied for new OB drug job online. Good experience and previous rep. Shionogi employee sent in my résumé as employee referral. Called a recruiter (got the name from another candidate) but no return phone call. BUT still never contacted for phone interview. In Texas. Are my chances over? Just would like to know something.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviews never started yet. Just keep following up with rep. Good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A referral does not secure a screening or interview. Trying to circumvent the process isn't going to do you any favors. The person you called probably doesn't have your potential territory or know who does. They are using independent recruiters. Be persistent, but follow the protocol and don't be impatient.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an initial phone screen last week and the person said they would be passing my information on to someone else. Have not heard anything as of yet

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for responding so quickly. I'm a laid off pharm rep and have learned to be persistent and do everything possible in my job search to land an interview. My intent is not to circumvent the process but to just get myself noticed. Just following protocol (applying for job online, then waiting) isn't working in this competitive job market. And yes, I've gotten impatient in my long, arduous and at times frustrating job search which I think is all normal. So I'll continue to hope for a call but continue to explore other opportunities.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That person was just being a jerk. Employee referrals weigh a lot. Just follow up with your referral. That will be your best bet at securing an interview.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you! I felt that same tone about that person's post.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did both an initial phone screening and a phone interview with a recruiter. I was told that I would be recommended for a face to face interview. I have heard nothing since then however.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. Phone screening then was told I would be contacted to schedule a face to face interview. So far.....nothing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wondering if they are waiting till the DM's are hired to move forward on the face to face interview. I was under the assumption there would be another phone interview before a F2F

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are f2F interviews later this week.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company referral, contacted by recruiter. Filled out additional application...so far no word. Its been 1 week.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What area of the country?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys, everyone take a chill pill!!

Phone screens then about a week or so aftter phone interviees with recruiters.

Next is F2F with Shinogui DM.

It's a BiG project....everyone needs to be on board before May so they have time....patience.

Good luck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the national sales meeting?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only had a phone screen that lasted 10 minutes. The recruiter said the next step would be a phone interview. Has anyone had both? If so was the phone interview by a DM or a recruiter?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10 min? depends on who interviewed you and their style. Next step, is phone interview with another recruiter.

Good Luck

-The Good Luck man

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phila

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

had initial phone screen about 10 min then later in week 40 min phone interview by recruiter. Told I would be recommended to move on to F2F but no guarantees. Should find out soon according to quoted time table

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM phone screens were last week and phone interviews taking place this week. DM face to face interviews taking place week of March 18. I would expect rep face to face interview until end of March or beginning of April.