PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND- about Phone Interviews

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are base pay ranges for reps?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$65k to $75k.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Took me by surprise, but they are sending me to Atlanta next week for the hiring summit. Just have to register and book travel.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys need to be really careful -- if they're going to hire 200 reps, you can bet your ass they'll lay off more than half if this launch is not 150% successful. Seriously.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got the email. There was nowhere to register.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Click on the link within the email. I just registered and called futures rep travel folks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sour grapes already!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhh, why don't you just reply to the email and contact them about that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me as well! Good luck! Let's be prepared for the cattle call panel interview. Expierenced that with novo in Boston . Best wishes see you there!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did. No response. I guess I got cut early

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the bonus?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody in the Mid-Atlantic area PA/DE/MD/VA get the word yet? Those who did, what part of the country are you from?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in that area, had a first phone interview and never heard back after that. Thought that was strange since I have alot of experience with OB-GYN. I thought I would at least make it throught to the next phone interview. Maybe I was making too much for the job.
    Anyone know who the manager is for the area

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone hear about positions in WI/MN/ND/SD? Great phone interview, but haven't heard anything......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You probably are making too much, the manager for that area is Sid Farkas.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could still be in running. The two weeks for interviews are independent of each other - merely if schedule conflicted then there was another option. AM session & PM session & allow travel to stay a couple hours after interview in case any additional questions come up.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I have. I am located on the East Coast-New England. Any update info on the hiring here?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

none yet..was told by end of day....east coast area

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to call that recruiter until they call you back. Just be upbeat positive tell them why you want to work for Shionogi and want this position

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not hire 100 quality reps instead of the 200 mediocre rep's they'll get at this lousy salary?