POA format

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2018 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its flu season...very dangerous...my friend, I mean doctor told me I might have it starting Sunday

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since it is Olympics season, you can say you tried to shred the half pipe on skis, thinking you were from some Northern European Country like Norway. Once you performed the gnarly drop in and the requisite 900, it was all a tangle of limbs, skis and pain the rest of the way down.
    A very plausible story.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait for Balzar to spin this meeting and the new leader ( cough)to address team how valued and envied sanofi reps are.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y ippie yay... I just heard a bunch of role playing at the POA.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same poop, different idiot speaking....so sad

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because this idiot moron management team has never had an original thought of their own. Imagine if they had something new and intriguing to say. Not here. Bunch of overpaid goons. Karma for Sanofi is here. Open wide, idiots.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My accident is planned for this Sunday . Time to clean out the gutters and take that nasty fall. Will be in ER by 2pm - X-rays will confirm broken femur and ruptured disk in my spine . It will all be worth it than have to endure this painful POA role-playing marathon and cafeteria food session. And to top it off will be Balzar and this band of horrific RBL's and VP's all sucking each other kneecaps. Can't wait to get the latter out Sunday!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe they are soooo cheap for people not to have their own rooms. Really??? What other company in the industry shares room? This is such a major lawsuit ready to happen.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suggest 3 things--- plenty of stretching exercises prior to the meeting as they'll be plenty of ankle grabbing, plenty of lube for the inevitable insertion, and pray-PRAY for an Asian doing the ramming to minimize the pain.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete waste of money. But this will be a game changer for all of us!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a newbie! This has been going on for years....nothing new...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sharing rooms ??? This is 2018!! Disgraceful!! Empowered for sure!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve got bad colitis so when I take a dump in my hotel room, it’s gonna smell like a dead animal on a Texas highway in August. If you are picked to room with me, get prepared. My condition usually gets me a room for myself. You’ve been warned.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im gay, can’t wait to get my roomie

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to give my roommate a reach around while he's snoring away on ambien! The only reason I took this job was to grope roomies while they sleep . Just keep those POA's a cummin.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOLLLLL I hear you. I feel the same way! I tell you what.... let's meet somewhere and jump out a 2nd story window together.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Balzer's leaving in March anyway. He took the package.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he was denied package ? He will stand next week in chicago and bullshit us about the correct footprint like he's done 10 times before. If he's leaving it's no loss. Joe couldn't close in a whorehouse if he had 10k in his pocket. He's that worthless. Every business unit he's touched in last decade ends up in a cemetery.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've got the ladder all set for tomorrow . Family has been briefed that Dad or mom will a bad injury tommorow afternoon for the sake of my family. It so worth it not to have to go to this worthless meeting. My son asked me if I have to do this . I said " son sometimes in life we endure hardships and horrible things and this is one of them" My son said said" I'm proud of you dad but I know well you work for Sanofi"

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It went as planned . Femur broken in two places and spinal injury was a little more serious than I had hoped. Family been very supportive and putting texted into manager now how I can't make POA this week. Surgery set for late tonight or early tomorrow . Good luck to all this week. Give my regards to Balzar and marketing for the bang up job they've been doing.