1. Happy Thanksgiving from Cafepharma! Our news staff will be off on Thursday, and will be feeding news on a limited basis throughout the holiday weekend. CP Today will return on Monday, November 30. We hope you enjoy this time, and stay safe! — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

POA/Maria

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 13, 2020 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So hard attending POA with POS Maria. She is such a terrible human being and her voice and laugh drive me and multiple others that I know of crazy. Can she please get quarantined for meeting

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you keep bashing Maria. Evan is such an ass kisser it makes me more sick. He’s just not a leader.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree Evan is a more unqualified leader than Maria... both are spineless and can not take honest feedback... we have to lie to their faces out of fear because they have shown that they believe strongly in retaliation

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke of a meeting? Was that really worth spending all that money on flights and hotels. So glad I don’t have to hear Maria speak anymore though I will probably have nightmares for a few days

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually think Maria is Hot!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please see one of your doctors to get your eyes checked immediately!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evan is useless as a leader. He can’t even sell.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The west coast meeting was shockingly bad as well. It makes me wonder how much longer Aerie will survive.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then I guess you better start looking

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t Evan give credit to Maria for putting this meeting together

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes your POA sucked. You were a witch for Halloween and everyday and you don’t even have to put on a costume Maria. You are a bully and we aren’t going to take it any from you and the low iq individuals you hired.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her and her shithead minions are the worst. What a misguided bully.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the POA’s were bad. Who cares? We got out of the field for a day or so. When will our stock hit $20?