POA

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by anonymous, May 21, 2016 at 3:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've seen monkey s*it fights at the zoo that were more organized than meetings at this place. What a waste of money!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this Chicago POA was one of the finest. With 20 years+ in Pharma, USWM really got their acts right. So promising charts from Lee. Thank you USWM. You are all dumb to leave!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree to the above post!!! It was the best POA ever. I will drink more of the kool aid from Lee. The pipeline means job security for all of us. I will work hard for my pension when I retire from USWM!!! And can't wait to cash in on my stock options when we go IPO in 3 years, We will be rich!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

De' Nile. It's not just a river in Egypt anymore.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those are two of the most far fetched unbelievable posts to ever appear on cafe pharma. Deluded, delusional, idiotic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After you've moved your family from Pennsylvania to Kentucky and your employees begin dropping like flies because you're failing at yet another company, it is necessary to post on CP to make yourself look better.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have to agree with the post last week on Chicago's Awesomeness POA as we duplicated the Awesomeness in the East POA this week. Future looking Bright.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you buy into the snake oil that Lee was selling in his presentation, than you have to be new. He's been saying this at every meeting for years. And yet nothing comes of it. It's always, "Oh! We're bidding on these 50 drugs and then we'll offer stocks and hookers and cocaine". But, in the end, nothing comes out of it.

No, I've made up my mind. The first decent offer I get, I'm leaving. It has been a nice ride until we went Primary care.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love my Kool aid!! Jam on it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LW is so motivating that I almost came in my panties. He is cute for a old man.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol TT

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all a big sham

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever posted last most likely is a early bird and resides in the East coast Is it TT?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or a party animal on the west coast Or...and this is just a thought...a person in the UK where it would be 12:30pm.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, I miss everything about TT. GE.....PLEASE RETIRE/QUIT.

You are single handily killing this company and forcing out every cool rep we have left in the company. Do the right thing and resign!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GE isn't the problem, things were good under him. He's a hard ass but at least he's fair. JJ is the problem. Think about all of the people he's run out of this company. How many people that he managed in his region are still with the company? 1? Think about all the president's club winners he has chased away. At least 5-6 people have quit specifically because of him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Might as well get used to the way Leadership runs things. It's not going to change anytime soon.