POA

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2017 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say it isn't so. Did they just really move us from the Doral, because some self entitled snowflakes didn't want to stay at a Trump hotel? #wtf

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly, yes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Worse than that, the company gave us a song and dance about Florida being too damaged by the recent hurricane, yet booked us at another hotel not far from the Trump Doral. What??? It's sad, yet not surprising, that a few whining liberals dictated this change. Stop being offended by everything!!! What a miserable life that must be.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our zone director and manager tried the same BS. Stop insulting our intelligence. We know you caved to a select few whiny miserable bitches. Not hard to figure out who they are. This meeting is going to be a joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank the snowflakes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a stupid insulting choice in the first place but what was more insulting was the diatribe from management when people complained. You boys can grab all the pussy you want at the new location. My manager has shown their racist bass the whole time I have been here yet angrily lectured about anyone else speaking out and insulted Marty and Richard all in the same diatribe. Just shut up pig.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor ML and RS. Sorry Marty and Richard.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much for respect for others let alone believing others intentions are good.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget "we are a transparent company"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget "honesty and integrity at all times".

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget "be here now". Focus, focus focus, this is going to be a great meeting.
    Can't wait ROTF.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ready for a good time? 6 days and counting. Better practice smiling.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh it's sooooooo racist here. GTFO. Look at your leadership. Plenty of people of color working there. Sorry if your manger is truly a racist. That would suck.

And as for the "insulting" hotel choice......grow the fuck up! Are you fucking 13 and throwing a tantrum bc you object to a free hotel and free flight to it?? I don't care what your politics are. Get over it. It got changed. You win, you fucking liberal fucks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rules for maintaining your sanity at mtg. & after. 1. Keep to yourself. 2. Watch out for shifty eyed ABMS, theur ass kisses and where they park their behinds. 3. Observe. You'd be surprised at what you'll take in just watching how stupid people can be. You most assuridly will find out which snakes play both sides. 4. Think you have a buddy here? A real friend and confidant? Think again . Likely, you've got a backstabbing cling on, just waiting to blame you for all their problems. 5. Everyone is looking to get something. Whether it's the latest dirt on so and so, a promo, suck up more to ABM, you name it. Don't give anyone any info, ever. Got it? Whatever you are asked about, just say you don't know. Doesn't matter how innocuous the ?. Trust me. Someone will be happy to twist anything you say around, just to make their sorry ass look better in some pathetic way. Last but not least, never ever trust your ABM. Don't get close, sit close, just stay the hell away from the quicksand. When you leave here, you can do so without being shit on so hard and let down by everyone you remotely thought you could trust here. You should not trust anyone at anytime. Everyone is in it for themselves. If you do have a true friend here, count your blessings, but don't be naive. I watch people throw their besties under the bus at every meeting, behind their back. You won't know who you can trust until you leave here. Don't get drunk, sleep around or gossip. I know, that last one will be hard for most of you. You've been forewarned. Just play the game and dodge the snakes.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Just had someone I helped pull that kind of thing on me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. You can be involved at mtg, without trusting anyone, without giving any of your personal life out, becoming a snake or asshole. I watched a person sit with mgers, yucking it up laughing at some female based on her appearance. That female, being targeted, was under the impression this person wouldn't say anything personally demeaning about a flea. Big mistake. Huge. She had her bitch on, full throttle. The sweet little thing had a few boys paying attention to her and she was reveling in it.The hypocrite was doing it to make herself fit in with the high school mentality mgers and sucklng up big time. You know, being one of the boys. Don't lower yourself to anyone's level like this, ever. Male or female, just treat people the way you'd want to be treated, go home with your self respect intact. Never ever believe your ABMS act. It's always an act. They are not your friend, coach or anything you'd want to emulate.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same goes for the higher up leadership.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any initials for an Abm or up that's actually good and atleast semi honest?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken is a decent person.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love him.