POA

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2017 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So this woman is wrong for staying here and supporting her family? She should quit and make no money and have no ability to provide for her family since she’s being abused at work? You sir are a pure caveman. I really hope you don’t have any daughters because karma is a bitch

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They said please assho. Fling ignorant pos.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not THAT difficult to find another job, especially when you’re already employed. Support your family somewhere else. Yes- if you’re getting abused I’m sure it sucks, but don’t stick around take it. If you stick around- do something about it. Don’t come here & whine.....it’s useless....not a good use of your time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first, no one is being abused that's ridiculous. Maybe they consider abuse not going to the 5 star restaurant they wanted or getting a promotion they felt they deserved. I've been here long enough to know how people complain and whine about everything. 1st If someone was truly being harassed AND they went high enough and made enough noise, something would be done. 2nd Coming on CP in my book doesn't constitute anything for advocating on your own behalf.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FO. Hey HR, when are you going to send out a memo telling Bruno he cannot threaten to fire people for going to the bathroom? Where are our meeting surveys?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bruno, lol. Talk about a joke. He can't fire anyone for going to the bathroom that's all
    blowing smoke. What he should worry about are his managers and the shit they try to pull.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If u go high enough all you’ll find is the offenders. That’s the root of the problem

As for Bruno nothing will be done because he’s ML’s guy. He takes care of all his misfits. The problem with MB isn’t that he says dumb stuff or doesn’t belong in management. Those things are true but he’s a true racist. It shows itself constantly but nothing is done about him saying awful racist things because......once again.......he’s ML’s guy so everything gets excused. Yes I’ve heard it, yes I’ve reported it with witnesses, and no nothing was done. So gtfoh with “go high enough”. High is where nothing happens but sweep it under the rug

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you think that's high??? No wonder you can't figure out how to solve it. Everyone has a boss. Just remember that

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bruno is a mans man. We need more like him. ML knows he has a winner and that's why Bruno's protected from false accusations.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a winner. They both are.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neanderthal alert!! If u can’t sound out that word it’s a cave man.

Mans man? I don’t need a man scratching his nuts and talking about the good ole days. I need a manager that has something helpful to add. He adds nothing and can’t even speak proper English. Mans man = reminds me of my dad who was also an idiot but it makes me feel comfortable.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like father like 1/2 a son.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what passes for a man these days? ROFL

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Male yes, man no. There is a difference.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. It’s 2017 and MB still makes racist jokes at meetings to a group of people. Really idiot? ML keeps him around because he’s out of touch. No wonder he got replaced!! Those two together are just shameful.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one was replaced?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been here a while. I'm a man! I'm 40!...channeling my Mike Gundy...

I've had MB as my BD. I will say this much: MB is a joke. He was a CL, then ABM, then for some reason promoted to BD. Why? I don't know, because it sure isn't about his ability to lead. He's fucking terrible. He is the epitome of upper/middle management in corporate America. Kiss the right asses, be good with numbers and Excel spreadsheets, and have a good sales record and boom! You're hired!
    He can't even have a decent conversation with anyone. He says "let me axe you a question"....learn fucking English!!! As for the recent claims of not letting his CLs go to the bathroom? What the fuck?

This whole management team needs a good scrubbing. Too bad it won't happen. There are a few good managers here, but they're few and far between.....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May the fleas of a thousand camels bite your tiny ugly nuts and infect your shrunken brains.
    Anyone reporting harassment, deserves compassion. Not more filthy hate. You ARE the reason God made penicillin. Clearly, you have developed a tolerance to it, judging by your foaming at the mouth beligerance towards women.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on now. The man who shall not be named replaced him months ago. Lol. That guy is just there taking up a spot. Lame duck

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way. RS knows how that would go over. Won’t happen.