Point System

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by The Profit, Jul 20, 2018 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i know of a couple small community hospitals in CA using it. That has to count for something

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you RSM for your feed back. And yes small Little Accounts count for something but Saddle Brook hospital in rSm should be buying our products.

Can the higher ups figure out a way to land a national account for references. A talk track doesn’t sell a product, references, contracts and results do.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love listening to Enseal Guy and Ligasure Guy go bananas! You douches barely make more than Voyant Guy! Always look forward to seeing you tools in your skinny suits that are not quite long enough. As always, thank you for making me laugh!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey dipshit. I do 230k plus real benefits and a real 401k and Pension.

No rep at Applied is making 200k+ and if they are it’s one year. Don’t you only get paid on Growth? Real companies pay on base biz too and we get checks every month.

Oh and yes dinners actually do sell so enjoy the minors Tim tebow

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you bone heads are all service people . If you are real sales person you want low base and high commission and or all commission

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your argument is that our bases are too high because why???? We carry millions per territory and that’s hundreds of products. You sell 11 line items. Dude it’s all fun until moron’s like you.

If you were a real salesperson, you wouldnt be at applied. Name the last rep to sell Gelport for Hand assist???? No is doing it. Get real get fuckdd

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget, signatures also sell a product, right DG?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that Saddleback doesn't want Voyant in there should tell you everything you need to know about how hospitals and surgeons view Applied. It's right in Said's backyard and they still hate Applied.

The higher ups can't land a contract because they can't even get a meeting with anyone on the C-level. They have no relationships and when the gatekeepers see @appliedmedical.com on their email address it gets deleted.

The company is run by incompetent morons who have promoted incompetent morons to positions they have no business being in. Fact.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey skinny suit guy, you don't listen! I don't work at Applied either. I simply said you guys make me laugh and it doesn't matter if you work at Ethicon, Medtronic AST, or Applied. ALL THREE are shitty jobs now and don't pay shit. Yeah there are a few outlier territories that kill it, but there are very few. Good for you and you 200k plus gig. Now go buy a bunch of watches to show us how cool you are!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea who we are in discussion with.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are not meeting with anyone of importance. Those 2 fat pigs in national Contracts are pathetic at best. DG and JD selling deals??? JD a bong hit away from complete brain damage and DG one glass of red wine and he’s gonna touch a few males in the SA/FA class.

The only few decent sales people all either quit or were fired for calling out the BS. Stay 3 years and go double up at start ups.