Poison Pill: WTF!!!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2017 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is NOT a joke.
    Acorda is an example of how to run a company correctly during turbulent times.
    Unfortunately for us, this storm started a decade ago, and there is no signs that it will come to an end.
    If you can deal with it, then leave.
    Go Acorda!!!
    We will succeed!!!
    Victory is ours!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whoever that positive poster is is cracking me up! i want to be on whatever they are taking! This place is in a death spiral.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct about one thing Princess. This isn't a joke, it is a major screw up by a company causing its own turbulent time due to poor leadership, cronyism and ineptitude. Hopefully Ron has learned that even the "little people" need to be respected and rewarded in order to keep talent to run his empire.

Trying to blame this on outside forces shows an incredible lack of self awareness and attention to facts, which is probably how you got in this mess to begin with.

The only victory here is how high will the share price go in anticipation of a sale.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes ! Victory is at hand. We will kick arse.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's an "arse"?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron and keep believing! Everything done is to ready the company to get sold - and it will be. Your own top managers are looking to get out! Be honest and stop snowing employees. This place is done this year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed we will.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are gaining huge market share, and it's getting exciting working here. My manager is awesome and I look forward to getting in early on mondays.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also work on spreadsheets on my own time all weekend. Love this place !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You maybe doing spreadsheets on the weekends, but I love this place so much that I have taken the extra task of mopping the floors and cleaning the toilets!!!
    Anything for Acorda, will do anything!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious and hence why people continue to leave.