Politics of sex

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Vagitarian, Dec 14, 2015 at 11:48 AM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

BelleoftheBall likes this.

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

A very good article Vag and I can attest more than most (in my third Marriage), that this type of arrangement makes for the happiest. We are also seeing mostly 30's-40's married couples when we hit the swing club, and would love to find one for 50+. I think that the tide with Social Conservatives is changing as well, in that there are now Christian Swingers groups.

Our rules are very simple. We can have what we want, as long we tell the other up front. We met a couple that the husband was kind of a dick to my Wife, and is now taking other Women out (saw him with others at the club a few times), but his Wife was adorable and we had great chemistry in bed. I have shared with my Wife, that I would love to play with Sonja again, and she said to go for it. She also knows of my Asian proclivity and indulges it from time to time. She loves Military men, and I want to give her that sometime. This is the only way to go. I have never loved a Woman so completely as I have loved this one. The things that we argue about, are issues that I never thought would be my worst problem in a Marriage.

Vagitarian likes this.
  3. #3 Vagitarian, Dec 15, 2015 at 3:38 PM
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2015 at 3:47 PM
    Vagitarian

We are comfortable with each others' fantasies, have explored a few, have a 'sex bucket' list and are working on a new one. We're in no hurry but just talking about it keeps things interesting. Age groups are somewhat of an issue - especially in CA - so far, so good.

Looking into a discussion group on Sex Positive (Meetup network) and finding other like minded people in social settings we appreciate. That way, no expectation, no pressure and the worst that can happen is you enjoy the social event. But if wheels start turning, at least you know your with others whose wheels may be turnable.

Here is a cool idea in NYC.
    https://pleasuresalon.wordpress.com/
    We like that it starts at 6pm and over at 10pm. If you meet interesting people you can make future arrangements. These things that start 10 10pm and go until 4am are too much for us (or at least for me - LOL).

IMOKRU? likes this.
  4. BelleoftheBall

BelleoftheBall Active Member

These are smart words,

"In some respects, having an open relationship is far more demanding than having a closed one. Being non-exclusive requires good communication skills, self-awareness, and a level of transparency that is rare among more conventional couples."

Vagitarian likes this.
  5. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

We had this discussion this morning. She knows my Asian predilection and we found a couple that is hot to play with us for tomorrow night. She wants to fulfill my fantasies and me hers. We both know that we will end up in bed wrapped around each other, at the end of the night. That is the rule.

6. Vagitarian

The term 'open relationship' means different things to different people. To some, it means each one goes out with other people. To some it means sexual behavior with a 3rd person. To some it means swinging and to some it is simply ann acknowledgement and discussion of each others' sexual fantasies.

7. BelleoftheBall

Then you have something that works for you both. Most people couldn't handle it. Also you are older and children at home don't seem to be an issue so you have more freedom to explore?

8. BelleoftheBall

My point. I read the article and what I quoted seem to be the key points in order for any relationship to be successful, open or not.

Vagitarian likes this.