Poll question

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2019 at 11:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Does Conicelli suck?

Poll closed Sep 27, 2019.
  1. Yes, he really does..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, he’s the worst AVP ever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please answer honestly..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are people happy at Baxter?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol no one bothered with your survey man. We get it, you’re in love with Chris. You should be, he is taking care of all of us at BAS. God Bless Baxter for being so good to it’s employees during these times.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point in time, very very happy. Been here 4 years and I am proud to be a part of the Bax-family.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Because you don’t have to work? It’s going to be a bad year at Bax.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re so negative at this point in time it really says a lot about the kind of person you are. It means even in good times you’re probably a disgruntled individual. Baxter is doing the right thing for their employees. Just be grateful you’re not losing your job like many other Americans. If you don’t like it here you’re welcome to leave .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice Try Troll boy!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m unaware of an medical company laying people off. Baxter reps are at home as usual and their day has changed very little. The scary part is surgery reps are not missed. You are irrelevant.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth!!! When this little free paid holiday courtesy of Baxter is over, do you really think they will roll out the red carpet for us to just waltz back in? Our bagel carrying services will not be needed as all of us will be seen as an unneeded vector that is being unnecessarily introduced in the OR environment. I wonder if they are sitting in a case right now saying...”So do we insert the red plunger first into the Tisseel or step on the pedal to spray? I’m so confused” On occasion we do provide good support to the docs and teams, but the powers that be won’t see it that way given the risk/reward they face. Your access is so far down their to do list that it is not worth talking about.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

perfect. Do us a favor and get out now since you won’t be needed. Asshole. And if you don’t work here anymore you’re even more pathetic

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I absolutely hate Baxter BUT it's the easiest money I've ever made. Place is a joke, management is awful etc etc, but why work harder? I'll stay with the devil I know rather than the devil I dont

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are more people like me here at Baxter. You are a sad little man.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think people don’t know that you’re doing that you’re mistaken. Someone somewhere is documenting you

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work here. I thought for years my phone and iPad was being tracked. Not the case! My sf.com was a joke and I couldn’t tell you most of my customers names. After a few presidents clubs, I left and never looked back. A majority of reps in the east are doing the same thing on a daily basis. If you put a company car tracker or tracked them, 20-30 reps would leave in 2 months. Maybe 2 reps in 10 years have been fired for not doing their job. Most got a payout on the way out. Prove me wrong? Examples?

Conicelli and Meg are a joke...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work here. I thought for years my phone and iPad was being tracked. Not the case! My sf.com was a joke and I couldn’t tell you most of my customers names. After a few presidents clubs, I left and never looked back. A majority of reps in the east are doing the same thing on a daily basis. If you put a company car tracker or tracked them, 20-30 reps would leave in 2 months. Maybe 2 reps in 10 years have been fired for not doing their job. Most got a payout on the way out. Prove me wrong? Examples?

Conicelli and Meg are a joke...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“I left and never looked back” .....
    That’s why you’re on a Baxter board. Still Bitching ...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good points! If they tracked me like Ethicon we would lose a lot of reps. Good money is coming to an end. Back orders are over. Management is pathetic. Hey, Im bitching like you. I’ll stay though Baxter #2021. I’ll take the summer off...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know they can look into it if they want, but mgt is too stupid and lazy, sitting around with their thumbs up their fat azzes to get up and do something about it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now we're too stupid and lazy? Assume we did monitor you on a daily basis, you'd then bitch that we were micromanaging you and so on. You know we're actually doing? Trusting you to be the adult we hired not the petulant child you're acting like. But we'll continue to reiterate this: if you don't like it here, please leave. No one is stopping you.