Poll question

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2019 at 11:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Does Conicelli suck?

Poll closed Sep 27, 2019.
  1. Yes, he really does..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, he’s the worst AVP ever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Management here are stupid and lazy. I’m not leaving because it’s an easy job. We make fun of you because you suck. Go back to your conference call and figure out how you will get me some psd sales. Where is conicelli? Wigs, sf.com, new products, hemovision, etc (all failures) nobody wants to see a baxter Rep. I’ll be home until August!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.... cc’s attempts at humor during this challenging time are so played.....he has the general presence of an undertaker

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris C is so out of his league. No experience. Failed as a rss, nonexistent tisseel brand mgr, finished last as a regional, and now a loser ASD. Bad hiring decisions based on hiring the least threatening manager so he’s not exposed. Ie Butch, Mike L, Anita, etc..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’ll be gone by august

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the people you just mentioned were either Rick hires or Rick “plants” to make Chris C look incompetent.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? Butch was Rick's rep but Wil,Meg and Chris are the ones who promoted him to RM, not Rick. And Chris hired Mike and Anita. How are they Rick's plants?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iron Mike had the capability to track iPads. Not sure of laptops, always thought whenever you VPN in you could be tracked. My RM parked down the street from a TBM fon and off for a three weeks and she only left home for work an averae of three days. a week. And, she was the hardest worker in the region. She was a cancer to the team. She could barely speak to a surgeon.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who’s iron mike

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Texas? They won’t track because they are afraid to find out no one works. It’s not like the managers work also. My managers hasn’t been working in months either.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you are too stupid and lazy, but obviously you didn't know that because you don't need a brain to work here

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made a mistake, it’s actually Mobile Iron
    Mobileiron is software that companies use to secure and manage business apps, documents, etc. on mobile phones and tablets.

“IT uses the Mobileiron console to set security and management rules. Your company can chose whether or not to track your location and, if they decide to track location, they use a setting in the administrative console.”

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know who this rep is that keeps bashing management namely Butch and Chris. He's a loser who never worked. It's obvious to the people that know him. We know it's you. Your old colleagues outed you at the NTM. We all laugh at you behind your back. You will always be a bum.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is it? I’m calling bullshit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of this bs because of a poll question, “Does Conicelli suck?” It’s not a secret that Chris and butch are not TRUSTED OR LIKED by the managers and reps. Next, no one works at Baxter because the reps are lazy and the products suck. Finally, fuck you and the childish high school bs. There are hundreds of posts about the poor management at Baxter, Chris and Bitch, and losers like you. Go kiss some more ass!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser ball bags..the Gaylord high school Baxter guys. Good luck in life.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is too funny! The NTM has always been known to be the meeting where you can brown nose, create your alignments and coordinate to stab people in the back...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hopefully you won’t be here for much longer

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The NSM is never happening again

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But they have always been sooo productive with our stellar Marketing team in the lead. Besides where will Butchie be able to air his videos?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

marketing must be so busy these days...NOT