Poll- Worst Leader

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2019 at 3:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Who was/is the worst leader?

1. Ramon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. MJ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Woody

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tommy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A physician repeatedly harassed women at multiple fellows programs and continued to be invited back to those programs after complaints had been registered.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A faculty member or a fellow?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right, Troll!

How’s the peleton biz

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we get back to the original topic? Whose the worst?
    I’ll place my vote with RB! Ran the business & the group into the ground.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. You think this never happened at Bio?? Dude get your head out of your ass.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't be from the prestigious University of Southern California. Heard that Cardiology fellowship is the best in the nation....lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HM.... no comparison.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that rupa? She still there?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who was the physician who repeatedly harassed women at multiple fellows programs and was continuously invited back after the complaints were registered?

And registered with who? The best Human Resources in the industry or the the best Compliance Department in CRM ????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you know. Why don't you name names. This is the place to shame morons who do such things.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely HM. Total DB

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We get it. You hate HM & you think he's a DB. Get over it and your stupid Cafepharma posts. Try a licensed therapist to deal with your issues.

Who's the doc who attacked the women that our company continued to pay after knowing about the incidents?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lighten up Janice..... the thread posed a question - Worst Leader? The person gave their two cents. Get over it. I agree, HM is a DB.

Why do you care so much about the doc that allegedly attacked women at Biotronik? Looking to cover your customer's ass or your own?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is dirtier than Ramon.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? Janice? What’s wrong with you?

I want to know who the pervert doc is because I find douche bags who assault women to be the lowest scum of this earth.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twisted company and culture. Why do I care so much about women that are attacked? Because men who attack women from positions of power need to be called out.

The question should be flipped on you- why aren’t you more concerned about women being attacked?

Name the doctor.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly.
    Name the doctor Ramon and quit redirecting and projecting by calling out people who post their opinions when it’s their right to know.
    I know It’s ashame for you Ramon that you cant sweep things under the rug on cafepharma like you do daily at biotronik, but your time has come for truths and Judgement day is near.

Who is the doctor?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was NO attack you moron, this was all fabricated.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr Jack Kevorkian