Poll

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2015 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When do you think the next round of lay offs will be, end of September or end of December?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's quite said to culture that Tom has created here. Regional directors managers and sales consultant live in fear. That's no way to live nor is it anyway for one to be able to perform their job without the distraction of losing once employment. Tom's days are numbered. He doesn't last anywhere. He is insecure and has a severe inferiority complex for him to behave the way he does with his regional Directors and district managers. Indeed Tom is a loser in the end. We all just must hope we last longer here than he does before he terminates some of us. That is the sad fact. He claims that he wants to hear our ideas however if they are not in alignment with his you get marked as a non-team player in his book.To the regional directors managers and salesforce don't let this fat little man bring so much turmoil into your life. He is the true loser. From the front he raises his fist in the air in the air and claims one team and OWN THE NOW. go away Tom you funny little man. And take your chubby face girlfriend with you

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true!!!Bravo...bravo..
    Tom go fuck yourself .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said....morale is at an all time low which = less productive sales force and high turnover.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! Thanks Tom! You have driven the entire sales force into a state of distraction from sales and into a constant worry of losing ones job. Can't concentrate on selling when in fear of not feeding your family. You are truly a bumbling Buffoon which is the reason none of your previous organizations retained you. JK needs to fire your blundering ass.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a A district manager had their rep report an adverse event that was a stroke that occurred in the patient on Osphena. That's the last thing this company wanted to happen. So they retaliated by having the district manager fired claiming that he did not report another adverse event that occurred and was not reported. This is so wrong in so many ways

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the district. That DM is a good man. This was wrong.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What district?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at the DM meeting and heard Tom tell this DM that he wanted him to put 4 of the 6 reps in his district on a PIP. This DM basically told him no that they could be coached up or something. A few weeks later his district is 1st and Tom has mud all over his fat fucking funny face. Tom hates being shown up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Orlando?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Orlando. AS backed little tommy boy down when he pressed to put some of his team on a PIP. I love that guy!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

an AE apparently happened and he was very direct in making the rep reported it immediately. It made her upset that he was so firm about it. From what I hear the rep is real dumbass so she made some story up that an AE was reported by a doctor or something when her DM was with her and he didn't make her report it to get him back. Total bullshit. This bitch failed her exam twice and he even had it reset for her and did her entire routing because she is such a fucking idiot and did not know how to do it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS was always one of the first people to help someone out. I remember at a nationalmeeting a while back some of us left a restaraunt and there was a homeless man outside. We all ignored him and when AS came out he got down and put his hand on this guys shoulder and talked to him and bought him something to eat. He is a good dude. He was not in my district though

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in HO. That DM had been here a long time as a rep like over 9-10 years. Spotless record always at the top. This was a total setup because he did not do what Tom wanted. I liked him. This is sad.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they awakened a sleeping legal giant

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's the turnover as of late?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He definitely has legal recourse for "wrongful termination" and also a long list of character references when it gets to the point of interrogatory questions and witnesses.

He should sue Shionogi.