Poll

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2015 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABSOLUTELY!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So very true

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS was a great manager and is a good man. Orlando is 3rd nationally QTD because of him. Orlando was 19th when he took that district over. Home office is not very smart obviously. Explain that one Tom.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he files a lawsuit, Shionogi will not go to court they will negotiate a settlement in arbitration. Some attorneys will take on a contingency if its a good case for a percentage of the settlement.
    This will never make it to court, and what he can do is have the attorney subpoena his employee file and other things. Trust me these people will settle.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's this managers first name

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sheer stupidity of this statement is astounding.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will be replaced by one of toms "friends". I say the initials will be JK.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talked to a buddy of mine, said he is John Kirkley, came from Actavis --- Go check out the posts on him in Actavis thread --- "Eye Opening and Scary"!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's official! FEDERAL WHISTLEBLOWER RETALIATION
    SUIT was filed with the Inspector General in Washington D.C. Get your resumes polished up boys and girls Shionogi is done.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn it's really true. I was not believing it when I first saw that post. It was filed in D.C last week. I'm outta here! That is horrible. Osphena is our only drug!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently Gary Dickenson Mary Ellen Jordan as well as the Rest of HR and legal department dropped the ball big-time on this. Tom just happens to be one of the idiots in charge. They all underestimated the strength, the tenacity, and the integrity of the individual with which they were dealing.Note to yourselves human resources.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not that they dropped the ball necessarily.It's that they consciously fabricated a fictitious story about someone so that the person could be replaced by someone of Tom's choosing. Corporate is getting what they deserve.when you deceive as they have it obviously comes back to get you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, is that why Shionogi now has a freeze on hiring?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know if that is why there is a hiring freeze. I just know there is a Federal Whistleblower Retaliation complaint has been filed. My district is totally freaking out about whether they will have a job or not.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no hiring freeze - i was offered a job at shionogi last week

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DM just hired two SC's. There's no freeze.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shionogi needs to get new counsel. Do they not realize the exposure their attorney has created for the company in regards to this situation? Federal Whistleblower Retaliation case? OMG