Poll

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2015 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I talked to this individual and they said Shionogi is refusing to give their performance reviews to them. His former DM has ignored requests as well. This is the organization we work for?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sure!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That obviously just shows
    obvious malicious intent. I hope he is suing this fucking company. And a Whistleblower suit as well...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have had some physicians ask me about this adverse event (stroke)that occurred. I am now proactively bringing it up to my doctors and staff. They appreciate the fact that I'm making in aware of this. My advice is that you do the same because when this becomes more public they will appreciate your honesty.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, as of Friday at 4:30 California time, my manager told me we were on a hiring freeze.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I have done this a few times and I have had great reception. Tell your doctors about the stroke incident. Your credibility and trust with your your physicians will be increased.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were 2 strokes in the trials anyways, don't see why this would be an issue

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just don't get it do you honey?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that is the case, it absolutely substantiates on his behalf that Shionogi is at fault and guilty. The fact that Shionogi has not released his year end reviews will benefit him in court. The bottom line is this company is devious.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have seen a couple of threads about this Federal Whistleblower Retaliation complaint that Shionogi has on a couple of our competitors sites on here. They are having a field day telling their physicians about this I'm sure.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I said it before, JK can not control Orlando. It's obvious.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did Lee Smith have to say about all this?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ORLANDO IS LAST IN THE REGION!!!! JK you are so talented. You can't see me fool!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK you are a fucking flounder. Your reps are ruling you boy!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOLOLOL!!! So true!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK is intimidated by the Orlando reps! JK is their bitch! Look at how low their numbers are! JK has his knee pads on and ass in the air!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading the Actavis posts about him, looks like he is tied to TG. Watch out, what you say!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Looks like the Actavis posts on him were correct.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard one of the reps in his district say she does not need to work because her husband or something is a pilot for an airline. She basically said he can suck it