POLYMEDCO????

Discussion in 'Polymedco' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2005 at 12:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

CrQGKJzRAi

1. czgZOlEEcYY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ARDTlwMSNAC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously bummed. I like checking around this time to see the reactions to their annual holiday purge.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was no holiday purge this year. Be patient, stories will be coming in a few weeks. Lots and lots of stories.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost guarantee that anything positive on this thread was written by a member of the Welsh family, Pete, Jay, Tom or someone in the corporate office.
    Many people that have been very successful in device sales and distribution, not "pharma' sales, still did not last at Polymedco. Probably because they couldn't stand the terrible company culture and micromanaging.
    If you are desperate for a job and have no other options, take a job here, but keep sending out resumes and leave as soon as you can.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as you fill out your calendar with bullshit appointments and go stay in a hotel a few nights a week, probably awhile

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All abbott executives were let go within a year just like everyone else. These weren't "pharma" reps that couldn't sell either.

6. Interesting, no talk of Rick getting fired for sexual harassment?

7. I don’t appreciate you posting this as it’s untrue, they all wanted them some Rick.

8. This forum seems to be written by the same person, replying to themselves over and over again. I would like to say thank you to Polymedco for giving me the opportunity to step into medical devices / capital equipment. Thank you to Rick, thank you to Tom who was my manager, thank you to Drew and Pete. I am sure whomever is writing to themselves on this forum will respond with something negative. All in all it was an absolute pleasure to work for Polymedco thank you so much for opportunity!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, the same person has made over 500 posts over 15 years...

10. Interesting comment...nay, absolutely delusional and fascinating comment.

Please do us a favor, go to LinkedIn and search Polymedco. Count the number of ex polyMedco employees. Take notes on how long they were around. Then, I’d like you to note where those reps are now and how they are doing.

Did you get a count of around 150...over the past 15 years? My math puts the employee bleed rate at around 10 per year.

Vince is a liar and a thief. Pete is batshit crazy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I said before, thank you Polymedco for everything. It was an absolute pleasure!

Anyone coming on here for advice should realize the level of unprofessionalism of information left on this forum on behalf of one troll who keeps responding to their own posts.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, right. One person made all these posts.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I said troll, you have to earn the right for me to consider you a person.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You said person here. Get back to work Pete. You have a workforce to torture.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost time for the annual holiday purge!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over 2 years and no posts....is this horrendous joke of a "company" still around? Worst job of my life....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new NDA laws, maybe some good stories to come out