PolyNovo

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 28, 2019 at 11:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else seeing a strong presence lately? Evaluations at all of my big accounts and I’m hearing significantly less expensive.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t care. Integra sources it’s chron. 6 sulfate from just 1 supplier. It’s cows are less vulnerable. More is wasted attempting to manufacture a safe product so it’s costly and unpredictable. Backorders. The department of defense is funding the manufacturing of Polynovo. What does that say about the future for Polynovo and the necessity of its truly synthetic supply. And it’s less expensive significantly. Saves the govt a lot of money in healthcare.Gotta Hurt CB. Don’t worry Bob shoulders and ankles will make up the revenue. Let’s have another meeting about a meeting and track it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the amazing R&D department figured out a novel way of sourcing GAC and bovine tendon by breeding sharks and cows together, otherwise making the famous Integra cowshark. This was important for Integra because it streamlines the sourcing of its amazing and super secret sauce and nobody really gives a shit about a farm raised cowshark. Goodbye backorders and hello bulk stock discounts. What’s leftover is nothing short of Surf and Turf!! Stick that in your PolyNovo pipe and smoke it!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Tony

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whose Tony? I am Bobby Deez Nutz!

7. TomTom

TomTom Guest

There seems to be quite a buzz about this company and it's product 'NovoSorb BTM'

Anyone else seeing what the fuss is about?

https://polynovo.com/

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have taken some of our best reps and are kicking ass

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Polynovo are the reason that so many of Integra's insiders are selling down their holdings.

Lower cost product with better results.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their stock would reflect otherwise , mr mad money.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are 3 former Integra reps at PolyNovo, 2 were not in skin.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Polynovo is cleaning us up in the burn space. Only a matter of time they niche trauma and recon too. Brace yourself for impact. It’s going to a bumpy road. Word is the VP of PN likes to talk a lot of smack about us at major conferences....hmmmm, I wonder why?!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question: Your mother has a 3rd degree burn being treated at a burn unit w/ experience using Integra and PN. The attending asks you PN or Bilayer? Your choice. What are you deciding?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice level 1 arguement, just get out from training?

I’m thinking it’s my mother / grandmother and she doesn’t want to pay for a $10K - 20K ancient Technological piece of bovine ,when a synthetic willl do the trick in safe her life-
    Newer technologies and the commodity of what this lame ass company offers should doom this joint.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a question, not an arguEment. Just get outta first grade spelling?

Your answer shows exactly why you might be doomed, not the company.

Keep framing price play discussions and you will always lose more often than not, in any industry. The fact you used it in your answer shows how much you need to learn about sales in general. Not grafts or docs or chondroitin but sales.

Name the industry and there is a situation just like Integra vs PN w/sales people battling price and winning. Those people are still employed, still selling, still selling themselves alongside their products. Some aren’t.

News flash: We are not the only salespeople fighting price and won’t be the last.

Sell price vs PN, just mark the time of death. You are finished. Just Sales 101, hate to break it to you. Have the tough evidence based convos no one wants to have, and your position improves.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tough when they use $150k of bilayer on a burn and the shit gets nasty infected and the patient goes septic....#INFECTRA
    Sell that to your burn center Miller Heiman.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like somebody woke up a took a giant chug of that Integra Kool- Aid. Preach bruh

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I rest my case

On second thought, if this is the sentiment of most salespeople at Integra, maybe we are all doomed.

Plenty of products/programs/tools to overcome most objections at Integra. Do something different, prepare and ask the tough questions.

It’s no different anywhere else. Whatever story you tell yourself Monday morning is self fulfilling. Tell the right one, where ever you land.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest