pompous and condescending award acceptance speeches need to stop!

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2018 at 11:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just saw this post. Wish I would have seen it earlier. Hear hear! Just stand up on stage, take your picture, say thanks and shut your Mouth. No one wants to hear these idiots who generally have the best territories talk. The Ocrevus rep of the year was the worst. He was a fool and it’s was embarrassing how he had that elaborate acceptance speech. You didn’t deserve it idiot. You have the best territory for MS in the United States. What did you expect to happen? The whole company has a hand in that territory. Take your undeserved award, shut you’re mouth, and sit down and save us all a lot of time and grief. It was absolutely grueling to sit through these this year!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I guess it’s safe to say that you have a great “tract” record?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Seriously? It’s called auto spell from a cell phone. Sorry if a word was missed. Idiot.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous that you haven’t ever won a thing. Best in the industry...please. So many average reps in this division it’s sickening.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. I’ve won several president club trips prior to Genentech and they were deserved. Not one rep in this division was selected without a proven track record of president clubs and top sales achievement. This is a fact. So many people like yourself were passed on until they found sales reps that had proven success. Now shut your pie hole and crawl back into the hole where you came from moron.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I’ve got 1 more p-club at Genentech then you do jack ass. You should have listened to what I said in my acceptance speech...you can use the advice.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy, did you drink the kool-aid. Best in the
    Industry???? Yeah, right! Been here ten years and if we are the best in the industry, then the bar is very low.
    But, if that’s what makes you feel good, continue on believing the BS.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not bad very inspiring.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop responding representing someone you’re not. He is a complete dick, but so are you. That’s the only thing you are both are.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yaaay! So that’s explains everything. You’ve been hiding for 10 long years in your own pathetic mediocracy. Young haven’t the clue what good looks like. Not a single clue. Now shoo and go away.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heck, half of the team I worked with were pompous and condescending. I think it is more the norm there.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha this post sums up our MS division.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There seems to be a lot of drama I. The MS division. Don’t hate, congratulate.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish we could post pictures

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Awards this year, were all based on the how many patients, your large accounts, had in the cue. Now 2018 will show who can sell. Stop bitching you've all been on the good side, and the bad side, of a launch. Please do not tell me how hard you work. Each territory has 3-5 accounts driving the bus. Attrition will happen. Jobs won't be filled. Still think 1/2 of what they have could more than adequately get the job done.