Portola Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2016 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do you gotta sleep with to get a job at Portola?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the 4 Regional Managers they've just hired. What kind of money will the reps potentially make? Any ranges yet?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know west region manager. Very big pharma guy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP of Sales is RSL, nuff said.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of Ex-Scios and Cadence people here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the vp,sales here. Name?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is nothing posted on their careers website? Where ar ether jobs. Looking for a Mgt opportunity East please. Thanks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No he isn't. Shut the fuck up, you have no clue.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfect, just like my last startup which was a Mgt nightmare where they brought big pharma in from Merck to manage in a startup environment. Why in the F do they always do this? Good luck getting good qualified reps with startup exp under that Mgt. environment. No way, not again.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's doing the recruiting for this company ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He won't be interested in you either. He has his group picked out as this has been in the works for awhile.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the recruiter for this company?

I need a job desperately

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was originally contacted by lori winter at MBK hire
    Steffin Kutzman Associates was setting up phone interviews.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One sleaze hired another sleaze to help find victims. No thanks.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a fucking ASS clown. This guy is the poster child for DUECHE BAG. "Hey it's me I'm fuckin awesome. Do you have a roster? Oh you won't give it to me well I can get it from tons of ppl."

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Randy is an absolute bottom feeder. Portola has no chance with this guy calling the shots. Just look at his resume and point out any really big success. You almost feel bad for the organization. That said, it's just the time we are living in. Companies want to show a commercial presence and then hopefully get bought ASAP. Portola isn't in it to be a real company that sells drug and develops new products, which explains why they care little about who they hire. They are letting Randy staff up a division with his tired retreads, and the result will be predictable. Poor launch, poor sales, a stock price that languishes and no viable suitors to acquire the shit show that is left. Good luck, but we know how this one ends.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone is angry they didn't get a job, or in your case probably didn't get a call. Everyone associated will get rich and you'll still be hitting Panera Bread at 11 to pick up that daily lunch.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock down 50% from December. Yeah dude, looks like a huge success. No hospital will allow these expensive products in the Emergency department. Randy is a creep who hired up his boys club, this is a sinking ship, high risk and very little chance of any reward.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oooooooops!