POS Company- $0.26 per share

Discussion in 'Akers Biosciences' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2018 at 1:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will this company be delisted. They are trading at $0.26 per share. One of their board members has the initials RB and owns a lab in PA. He is a fake doctor that can't get licensed in US but still calls himself an MD. What a joke of a company!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

would that be richard? how many reps have they burned thru? go through reps like kleenix.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

abi is one of many penny stocks. i'm sure there's alot of day-traders that like it. but, no worries. akers has done and is doing and will continue to do the exact same thing all of the other failed labs and businesses did. good ppl are no longer with abi, mostly bad employees are with them and shitty business model they keep adhering to. the board would be better off renting out their groom of the stool services.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they do not get their act together they will be delisted. Penny stocks are pink sheet companies that have either been delisted or the public offering was crap. This is what will happen to Akers. The board choices will also be their downfall.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so funny. tan has been gone almost 4 years now. he has nothing to do with the downfall. bringing on board members total failure. ra getting removed from the helm of his own company....priceless. abi will close....soon. tan has been getting hired and getting paid, getting praised and moving on to the next company....just like he's suppose to do. abi......failed and will close at some point. let's hear it from our resident anti-tan.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So true..........so true.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm ....
    • Poorly written = CHECK
    • Wildly inaccurate = CHECK
    • Compliments our former parasite = CHECK
    TAN, is that you? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tan has most likely moved on to his next company and getting paid. may i ask what have you been doing? poorly written? were there some punctuations(s) missing? since you stated what was said is wildly inaccurate can you list the mistakes, fallacies, oversights, faults, blunders, etc....wasn't trying to compliment. just attempting to offset your immature anti-tan bias. you may think of some more creative financing and it might sustain you for a little while longer, but the inevitability of your collapse is a foregone conclusion.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C'mon ol' chap.........let's hear what you've been doing while tan has been out working and making money. That's what I thought. And, you call tan a parasite?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually edwin is the biggest parasite i've ever seen.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

c'mon. Glass half full. Speaking of glasses. I sold 33 shares of ABI stock and I went down to Starbucks and purchased my skinny latte.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it won't be much longer. Just kinda circling the drain. C'mon......i represent many who want to see this worthless place closed and as many of the board as possible out of a job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cannabis, huh? Well, at least it might make it seem like this company is not a POS and help numb the pain of what will eventually happen. Where oh where is our resident anti-TAN?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the board.........Now, make sure you pad your pockets and arrange for the best golden parachutes BEFORE you decide to pull the plug. Bunch of POS's.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can assure you this has already happened. When they decide to close it down or try to sell it......the Fed's will scrutinize very carefully every transaction starting when any decision is made and going back for many years. Let's shine some light on all this and see who exactly is making what.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

burn baby burn...........just a little while longer. maybe try selling some weed to the local teen dealers on school yards.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad.......so sad. It had such potential then a board was created. How many CEO's have there been since tan?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good job, guys. We're back up to 4.8m. RFLMAO

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok boys.........rule #1. Before you actually close the doors make sure you line your pockets before you leave. Rule #2........screw everyone, but yourself. Sometimes screwing yourself is ok, too. Last, Rule #3.........before you actually close the doors make sure you line your pockets before you leave. Milk it for whatever is left. You might as well get as much as you can, right?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rule #4 disgruntled reps with poor performance make way too many excuses.