POS Company

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there any company with more POS than DSI? No. We are a part of a bottom feeding company. We can’t develop products. Our sales leader is crazy, our marketing leader is a drunk and a lush. We can’t make enough 8201 to sell. Everyone here makes excuses why they can’t market or sell. What an absolute CF we are all in. Listen to leadership and life is wonderful, they must all be smoking crack. By the way, they’re not telling us that AZ will OWN 8201.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, first of all get your prescription out of your cabinet. Be sure it’s the Haldol one for psychotic episodes and not the other prescription you take for bed wetting. Take your prescribed dose, in fact you probably should take a double dose. Now go back downstairs in the basement of your moms house and continue your video game tournament. Moms making Mac n cheese tonight for dinner so all will be ok.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow that’s about as original as a fart. Looks like you took a sentence out of 10 posts with the old copy and paste. Really Mom’s basement? Evidence to the lack of originality and smarts here, as I posted a POS company. Fast sparky, what are our US sales? Hmmm? We’ve laid off more reps then dollars sold. That’s called a mic drop, learn at my knee while on your knee

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dude you took that fool to the wood shed!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ass-wipe say what? Go back to massaging your grams feet fool you’ve been lit up

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love ya Greek loser, dip that pita in your cucumber milk

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You like dipping things do ya? I got some dipping sauce for you, yeah I do. Come and get it skippy

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bless you love buck I miss your sweet donuts

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy literally goes around sales meetings repeating what other people say. He’s essentially Brick from Anchorman, only dumber

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nuts nestled nose with double funk in nostrils bringing you back to that place you call home and those special moments with Uncle Tom

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like so many here he stores his pickles and bones in his prison wallet, able to reach deeply when he requires them and enjoy the aroma of an actual POS from his prison wallet, extracted by pliers also known as his digits

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy lunatic girl, go back to mule barn you smell lady

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh the warm aromas from your prison wallet engulf your senses. The dopamine has lit up and it’s your stinky but personal nirvana and you know you can survive as you transform into the physical form of a POS. Go well Bucky

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to food service work where they found you smell Serb. Keep slinging that crap you bring the offices. Pizza stuffers, meal crepes, totinos, crab slogs, Doritos, lemon Pepsi, chocolate pudding, grooms dude get healthier dumb loser

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Hi, I’m not too bright and have no originality” so “I read all the posts on here and copy the ones I understand”. Dumb as a post dude, you don’t understand sophisticated subtlety, I get it. This place is filled with dumb people so you just pretty much blend in. Great strategy for life skippy, keep it up!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you sophisticates smell sweet, rub some more cheap rum on those blistering gums baby boy!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he rubs the lotion on his hands and face. It’s slippery yet sticky and his movements are slow and deliberate with his brown stained teeth he murmurs hand me another ‘POS’ pretty please

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By far one of the best post in a long time. Only wish I knew who it was describing or who the exchange is between. Nonetheless funny stuff.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a hunch but pretty reasonable to think KW is on the receiving end

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey brother you want to come at me come at me. Only 7 footers for me baby, Keith