Positions II?

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2013 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone worked for gary Feld (sp?) I understand he can be difficult to work with.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he is ok. but ok at best

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RSD is not the issue here. If you are lucky you will have a good DM, but there are a few bad apples, especially with recent hires (Micromanagement Hell!).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the Texas DM?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good, both of them have annoyed and angry reps that always talk at meetings. Curious, wheres the position? I didnt know there was an opening.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regional Director isn't your concern - really never hear from the RSD other than the same montra from District Managers and CEO which is number of calls per day. Do we really need a management team to say only that. Where is the value?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas is split into two different districts. There is the Dallas group (which includes San Antonio) and the Houston group (which includes Austin).

Both DMs are very accomplished, very good at their jobs and are very supportive of their teams and the company.

You couldn't go wrong with either of them, but I don't know why you are asking. I haven't heard there is a position open.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above poster is clearly a manager. Paranoid to the level that all the managers are on cafe pharma. The bonus is terrible at this company

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha, get off here Troy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes they are very accomplished. very accomplished golfers.... they have plenty of time to hit course. "get in the hollllllle"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get off your knees my man.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was asking about RSD based off response I got after interviewing with hiring manager. He didnt say anything nice about the guy, but that is no a reason not to take a job I guess. If i dont have to deal with him then who cares I guess.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up and die already you gutless fired weasel.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know you are a worthless unhappy human if you write this on CF. Go seek counseling and do it fast for the rest if society. You need your butt kicked for responding the way you have responded. Moron!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NRe: Positions II?

yes this person is a low life loser. Why so unhappy?- i think your wife or significant other must bemore afraid of you than we are. Put a sock in it Mr. Im such a loser and so angry. We know who you are. Now go away.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah? well you need your butt fucked by my 11" black manaconda. You you your sloppy big ass yearns for it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true. These managers are such jokes. I love how they "coach" us. I love how they tell us what to do, when they don't even know our business. I can't even get a hold of my manager. It's obvious that half of the responses from this thread are from these worthless pieces of shit managers. Get to work assholes..... Maybe you should spend a little less time at the golf course and a little more time in the field.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my manager shot a -3 on the back nine today. He said that it was hot as hell today, around 98 degrees. I asked him why he doesn't play on the weekends? He said so he can watch his beloved cowboys.... He's a huge ROMO lover, go figure....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spend less time posting BS on the Boards and more time selling (Yeah that thing they call working for a living). Maybe the stock price wouldn't be dropping and you'd be meeting your sales projections.