Positions open....

Discussion in 'CEVA' started by anonymous, Sep 7, 2015 at 12:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just read the 2013 annual report and it seems that Ceva is headed in the right direction.

Why all the doom and gloom?

Why so late on the 2014 annual report?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are not in 2013 or 2014 anymore. It's apparent you are not in animal health right now or you would already know where Ceva stands in the industry. The open positions are from people who have left . . . What does that tell you?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It tells me that people have left!

What I am asking, NUMB NUTS, is why?

I never said we were in 2013 or 2014, only that the 2014 annual report has not been published.

Go back to your mothers basement and learn comprehension! :)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ceva is laying off people.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had friends at Ceva when I was looking. Said they let people go (COO, marketing, reps, etc.) and 15-20 people have left since June, including managers. Not somewhere or something I would want to jump into, no stability.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is there no stability?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lacking portfolio? poor business plan/model? Unrealistic objectives? Weak unsupported management? Lame marketing? Poor employee morale?

Take your pick.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soooo Parnell has a great portfolio???????? a generic, joint supplement and generic adequan were the branded did not sell, that is the place everyone went. Oh, and being paid from dollar one is an unrealistic goal for commission???? If you were the one who posted the comment before this one and you still work at Ceva, go to Parnell we don't need you here!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's no prior posting about Parnell. A little paranoid aren't we?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said anything about Parnell? Although, we all know Parnell is going to end up like Ceva. Same people, no products, no strong pipeline, hanging on hope, spending too much money, hmmmmm? Dare I go on?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is paranoid about Parnell, that is just where the folks that left went. how does stating a fact relate to being paranoid?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leaving Ceva for Parnell is a desperate act. What a joke.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meloxydil over a 2 dollar bottle of meloxicam....now that's a joke...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Might help if you knew how to spell the product name -- meloxIdYl. And metacam over a $2 bottle of meloxicam is a joke too, but vets still buy metacam. Now 5 chews for an over 40# dog and I saw only 30ct bottles in one vet practice...now that's a joke.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Staying at Ceva shows no options. Not sure why Parnell got brought up as I believe many people left for jobs other then Ceva. Parnell did not hire the entire salesforce of Ceva though I heard many more applied that didn't get the job, yet.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meant "other then Parnell".

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You actually meant "other THAN Parnell"..........

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no stability anywhere- get used to it !