Positive thoughts ANYONE? Advice?

Discussion in 'Victory Pharma' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2008 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems like these boards are used exclusively as a bitch session against Victory... Anyone interested in actually sharing some useful and/or helpful information? Come on people, we may not be the highest paying company out there or have the numbers like other companies, but I am pretty damn happy to have a job, considering the state our country is in right now. So that said... I'm looking to keep my numbers growing... Any advice??? I'm doing great with everything except Xodol... Please no bashing Victory, no bashing our drugs, I'm just looking for some advice...

Thanks in Advance!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Find another job before you're laid off!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xodol is a tough one. There are only a few doctors that have actually written it for me. Most think it is a joke. But, you can find a few that swear by it and will write it. Then you have to beat up the pharmacies to actually get them to bring it in or keep filling it for the couple of Dr.s willing to write. It was a bit easier when we have EV to help you keep on top of the few that would write it.

Good luck. Keep working on it. A few doctors can make Xodol numbers for you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Find another job before Victory goes out of business like the company that Victory bought Xodol from.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice. I know it was tons easier with EV. Thanks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SERIOUSLY... can't you read? This person asked for no bashing... Jeez...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Victory is the most unprofessional drug company I have ever seen. How can you say "no bashing"? What else can you do with Victory.....but bash the heck out of it! Let's talk about the Home Office instead and how much they suck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the company products, mgmt bios look impressive. What is the salary, bonus potential, benefits, company car, etc? How is the company culture? Serious reponses only.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary is $35,000 plus bonus....pretty low for a pharma job. Most people just work for the experience and then leave. They give you baselines and if you can get scripts above them, you make bonus. However, most of the time, your baselines are so high and unreachable. No company car. There have been layoffs and it is scaring a lot of people. This company has only had a sales force for about 2 years and they are looking to be bought out.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what has worked for me with xodol is i find 1 or 2 docs that really love it and commit to writing it. i then ask them to write a note to the pharmacist on a script pad asking the pharmacy to stock it. i take that note to the pharmacy, along with the wholesaler number and the pharmacist has ordered it for me every time. then the doctor knows where to send the patient to get xodol...i'm top 15 in the nation with xodol scripts...good luck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great response...so which manager are you? Because in atcuallity that doesn't work. There is a straight generic of Xodol the only difference being instead of 300mg of APAP there is 325...Man that is deffinetly worth the extra 30 bucks you will pay for Xodol. Get a clue Victory and you Kool aid drinking managers these products suck in actual life

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein, why is it then that about 15-20 reps are doing over 500 Rx's per quarter of Xodol?

Get a clue!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok after the 15 reps that are doing 500 a quarter look at the drop off!!!and of those 15 reps over half are in Texas. But lets step back and look at the bigger Victory picture. 15 reps doing 500 a QUARTER!!!!!! That is shit compared to the amount of hydrocodone/APAP combinations. There are those same docs that you are calling on that write 500 a week of the generic equivilant. If Xodol is such a great product and moving so well, then how come the last company that had it went belly up??? let me guess its the Victory Difference

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dumb ASS! Xodol is our 3rd product. You act as if this is the main product that the company is trying to promote. My guess is that when they get another product, Xodol will go away. Who cares how many generics are written. Let me give you a lesson in business. If you buy a product for cheap (which I am sure they did) and you turn around and make money off of it than it’s a success. You don’t base success on how many generics are sold versus the amount of Xodol sold. It’s a 3rd product, it brings in revenue to help pay your sorry ASS and it helps to BUILD revenues so that they can BUY another product. Go back to college and take a business course or two.

I guess using your logic you would say Nexium is a failure because there are more scripts written for generic Prilosec and over the counter Prilosec. I guess Z-pack antibiotic is a failure because there are more generic antibiotics written.

Be glad these are anonymous boards because you really make yourself look stupid.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHA the amount of revenue that Xodol brings in doesn't even pay 1/4 of the cost of employing someone to promote it. How bout you go back to ITT tech and learn that part. Naprelan is a joke, Fexmid 7.5 ok seriously how many docs laugh when you say that to them, and Xodol... The amount of income brought in by these generics, errrrrr.... i mean blockbuster delivery systems on generics is not replineshing the companies pockets enough to buy another product.. You have to be drunk off the Kool-aid to think it is. All they want to do is "appear" proffitable long enough to get bought out. That is why they are giving their stock away to employees instead of paying them. Get off your managers cock long enough to realize that you suck thats why you took this underpaying job, and you defend yourself blindly with illogical reasoning..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still wondering how a rep that makes 75K his/her first year in pharma is underpaid?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advice: Careerbuilder.com

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly....all low performers seek employment elsewhere. If you are in the group that says "These products are too hard to sell, this company is not for you"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should know that the website is not accurate. The products that they have listed are not the products we sell. All of our products have no coverage therefore making it very difficult to get scripts. Doctors can just write generics for about $35 cheaper!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All i know is that i am on track to make $8,000 this quarter in bonus, i love it when other reps bitch, because it just makes it easier for me to make the quarterly raise (my guess is that you are doing a minimum amount of work)