possible changes.........

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Dec 28, 2010 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pcc commission's will change. obviously not for the best. top tier commissions reduced or removed.

pcc's will be managed differently.....micro-managed. sales force

csr's.......sorry, most will be disolved to kenfucky

been in the works for over a year. dm's all know about this. has been discussed at national meetings for a long long time now. if you're dm cares about you at all they'll be honest.

good luck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody gives a damn about anyone at this company... well, that is until their own head is on the chopping block! Management doesn't care about the employees, the patients or ethics!

Good example is the Chicago area! They just fired yet another manager who was responsible for firing several people! Wonder how it feels now that his own job was yanked from him?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well chad is leaving, and leaving AR>120 in the hands of Murr???? OMG we are screwed! and yet Kane just sits back and does nothing, nothing nothing nothing! Giles left, Teijin is getting pissed about not making money with PPS, more changes are coming and they ain't good! dust off your resumes you will need them to find a new job!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all true..tell your csr to get looking asap! Oh, if you are a pcc you might want to get your resume going out before you piss off most of your A accounts. Upper management is not even sure how this will play out, but is ok with the idea that we will go through a rough period before it gets better. Just ask anyone who is already part of the new system if their orders have gone up or DOWN? They would be lying if they said up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if thery will get screwed out of their money too?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just learned Colleen left. Anyone know where? Why? She was the most positive and supportive leader I knew and now she is suddenly gone. She helped me and others on my team and we aren't a part of Revenue. I feel bad I didn't know she was leaving and didn't get so say bye.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Colleen went to bigger and better. She IS the best. PPS did not recognize that. She did better in AR than Cordoza and much better than Murr, but Murr is still there? It is not right what CFo did to colleen, she got screwed, but she is laughing and happy now I bet. So many good people have left, far too many good people have left, and you have to wonder what is next. teijin is cutting bonus program for senior executives that is how serious the problem is. I think teijin needs to clean house on a few other senior executives, like HR and revenue, they both suck and blame the other executives for the company failing. the economy is picking up and so will turnover.

giles left colleen left i bet anderson is not far behind. and once teijin cuts the big boys bonus programs others will follow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope she did go to bigger and better. I just wish I knew where she went because I would like to thank her for all of the help she gave me over the years. There was no announcement that she was leaving and now I find out that what was her last day she was helping me with an issue and encouraging me because I was discouraged. She had a way of making everyone feel like they mattered. I wish her the best.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to report more changes, (major) are in the works. Its time to separate the strong from the meek. There will be no handouts from overseas. It is vital, for PPS as a company to stand on its "own" two feet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What changes? PLEASE elaborate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which areas? and/or departments??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Sales: comission changes (no tier 3 for O2 and CPAP comm down to $25.00 per CPAP )
    2. Administrative: More realignment in the Operations side.
    3. Corporate : announcement to be coming VERY soon.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When this new commission structure changes, there will be a mass exodus of people leaving this company. NO ONE will put up with this company with a commission structure like that. I too have heard that the changes are coming soon. I think they are just trying to get sales force all in place and then break the news about the restructrure. That way they have all your information.

As far as operation side. There is not a whole lot to change on the local side. Everyone is already being fired, unless they are going to have pcc's and their assistants do setups. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. They are going to move as much as they can to kentucky. The fat will be TRIMMED so they can sell. Its all going down soon.

Good luck to us all.

IM LOOKING FOR A JOB

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all employees of PPS :

If there are some of you that still have any remaining integrity, as well as your dignity, get out now! Cannot make it any clearer than that. Time is of the essence, if you are reading this DON'T say " I had no idea" after the fact.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To give you an idea of how much I dislike your company, I have come up with plagues I hope God smites your board of directors with.

1. Awkward. Every board member’s cell phone ring loudly announces their weight and also the day they’ll die.

2. Bathroom. The constant feeling that you have to go number two, but completely forgetting how.

3. Improv. Your first-born will want to be a short form improviser.

4. Popcorn. Your second born will smell like hot buttered popcorn. It’s not that bad at first, but eventually I bet it will be maddening.