Possible Restructuring/Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2019 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the investor's call mention possible restructuring and bankruptcy for Malli? It was reported this morning by the Wall Street Journal. I went in the field and had a breakfast and could not listen to the call on Tuesday.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really old news

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fake news

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bankruptcy is going to be on the table for many years. If you are still working here feel free to stay and continue but this company will be in major distress with many potential tipping points happening every year until at least 2025. I don’t mind it but if you think this company is ever goi g to be on solid ground you are not living in reality. Name change is not going to change the culture, financials or reality no matter how many times mark claims it to be true.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

possible restructuring? Lmao. The Acthar biz is so bloated that it will have to get cut. This place is collapsing. The cracks are showing and they are using bubble gum to hold it together. Our leadership is the worst I have ever seen. They read scripts on the finance calls. They are idiots. Mark is a scum, Hugh thinks he is smart. Remember high said the stock was coming back. Lol. And the VPs. Holy shti. mP and RG are an absolute joke. I work/worked under one of them. Clueless is an understatement.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't listen to the Investors' Call! It will make you ill. Our management is the worst - moronic replies to questions!! I am embarrassed to work for this company!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

havent heard a peep of news. Maybe something on the cc tomorrow. Kind of surprised.