post acute cams bring in revenue

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2011 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW WE HAVE INCREASED REVENUE BY OUR CAMP DOCUMENTS AND WHAT HAPPENEND YOU DECREASED OUR COMPENSATION FOR THIS I CANT WAIT TO DO ANOTHER CPR AND ARGUE WITH THE CSRS I AM SO MOTIVATED

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready. Bigger territories, more cprs, no personal life. End the insanity because that is what it is. If there is no benefit for you, leave, you will be better off. really you will be.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a huge difference between "collecting" revenue and "creating" revenue.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are just CAMs, my yard boy could do that job

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the CAM from Southern New Jersey still there, and still sleeping with everyone including females?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must be tough for these post acute cams that work from home everyday to make phone calls. Some are paid over 85k up to 100k to make phone calls. A trained monkey could do this too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A management decision made years ago to take trained competent staff from district offices and let them go has resulted in what we have today. The price we pay, is to now have nurses collect to keep us from further scrutiny from Medicare. All the hate for one another is the product of our senior management.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the CAM, they bring us donuts sometimes

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree it is pretty bad when our own teams try to cut each others throats. What our accounts must think. Shame on us for not working together to acheive success. It will never happen without this . I am a CAM but also have an MBA and I can tell you this will never work for anyone unless we are all one team and on the same page. We all have our roles which contibutes to success. Lets stop being so negative and work as one for the common goal which is success in our territories. Otherwise our accounts and the competition can sense this a mile away and we are doomed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i gotta know. who is this?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why? this is business 101.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the AE's put as much energy into working with the CAM's as they do bashing them can you imagine how much more money could be made for all? AE's look through the forest and see the trees

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spot on

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all part of the plan. Never seen such insecure and incompetent management. A bunch of in/out boxes.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as the CAMs bring the food in on time, make the phone calls, gather the paperwork, and take care of those special AEs and Docs, they will have a position.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen! Ask my CAM the last time he ever setup a luncheon or did an inservice with an HHA; don't hold your breath.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I try to work with my CAM, unfortunately I hear the same response everyday, "I'm busy doing CAMP."

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it isnt broke, dont fix it! Work with your CAM's, thats my advice! (in other words, make your CAMs do the work, ha ha)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do in-services 2-3 times a week!! That is because I can handle more than one task! Myself and the AE in my territory work very hard and that is the key to our success...you might want to try it!!! I am so happy to have such an awesome "co-worker"!!! Maybe if you would quit acting like your the CAM's boss (because your NOT) you may have a little success!!! YOU do not evaluate the CAM on their performance....therefore, you have no right to boss them around!!! Get a life!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BOTTOM LINE You think the CAMS are not bringing in revenue well business 101 you can get and close all of the orders you want but if Medicare and or insurance company denies payment due to incomplete documentation guess what ? we eat it and yes you ! so look through the forest and see the trees reimbursment does not stop with your intial order.