Post Graceway

Discussion in 'Graceway' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2012 at 8:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the dust has settled on the demise of Graceway, some questions to ponder:
    1. Why do they keep this thread on the boards?
    2. Do you think that JG and his hillbilly family have suffered any from their screw ups?
    3. Where is the big news schocker that was suppose to hit the media about Graceway?
    4. Has Medicis done anything significant with Zyclara to advance it's sales beyond what Graceway was doing?
    5. Has DS landed anything and does anyone really care about what happens to him?
    6. How many people are better off after Graceway? Hopefully, all of the good folks that were screwed in this mess of a company have been able to land on their feet.
    May this be the last post and let's finally shoot this horse and forget it ever existed!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you so concerned? Do you have anything else to do...what a shame.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear, Medicis is doing about 70% of what Zy sold per week when we sold it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Because people keep putting up posts.
    2. No, upper mgt. always have their asses protected with golden parachutes.
    3. Nobody ever said the news was about Graceway, but about a person that worked for Graceway.
    4. No, as a poster already stated, shouldn't surprise anybody.
    5. DS has not landed anything, like most people on unemployment, DS will be in for a hard journey back to gainful employment.
    6. Good people or bad, while they might not think they are better off, they are, simply for the fact that Graceway was never going anywhere. Even mgt., as inept as they were, knew the gravy train was going to eventually run out of steam. Their collective hope was to fatten up the pig so some sucker could by them out and they could cash in. So in that vein, Graceway's demise couldn't of happened to a nicer bunch of ego-maniacs.

Good Luck and God Bless

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any contact with any of the Graceway management team.Where did they go? Any thoughts of starting up a new company?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG...yes they plan on starting a new company and hiring your sorry ass!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHA! Yes, I would follow Jeff G, his entitled nephew, his drunken lawyer, his part time CFO, and all the rest of that band of merry idiots into the bowels of hell! Real quality leadership team there. They couldn't "start up" a fucking Dairy Queen. I can't believe you would ask such a question after the abortion that they created with GW.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, believe it or not, they have started another company with almost the exact same executive lineup as was with Graceway. GTCR is funding this (I couldn't make this stuff up) and the new venture is called Rockward Pharmaceuticals. Jeff, Brian, idiot no talent nephew, all are involved. Can't imagine they will be contacting anyone from Exton but you never know with the Gregory family.
    No product yet, but are supposedly close to getting one.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they should call it "Fucktard Pharmaceuticals"! Two drink maximum baby!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Rockward Pharmaceuticals", seriously? If true, WOW!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, I hope I can invest in this sure fire success! Those guys are money! YeeHaw!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about Awkward Pharmaceuticals!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about Toxic Pharmaceuticals - if you ain't dead, this will kill ya!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It just doesn't get any better! Oh, JG and the idiots will make someone a small fortune all right. They just have to start out with a large fortune to do so! ROTFLMFAO!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably the same 'fools' from the first time, as they got back a nice profit from the 2nd lien.... Romney style. It's called vulture capitalism... invest in crappy company, load said company with tons of debt while paying yourself a nice return, put said company into bankruptcy, repeat. So, who are these 'fools' you speak of?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The shame of all of this is that you are exactly correct. Sickening, isn't it? From page one of "What's Wrong with America".

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Bellamy
    Title
    Chief Operating Officer & General Counsel at Rockward Pharmaceutical Consultants, LLC
    Demographic info
    Johnson City, Tennessee Area | Pharmaceuticals
    Current:Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel at Rockward Pharmaceutical Consultants, LLC Past:president & Chief Restructuring Officer at Graceway Pharmaceuticals, Executive Vice President & General Counsel & Corporate Secretary...Education:University of Tennessee College of Law , King College

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that the Gregorys were trying to purchase the old King building in Bristol - wonder if therei s any truth to that ?