POST POSITION, LOCATION, AND IF LET GO.NO NAMES

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2019 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that is what the managers got but it may not be the same for reps

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

List shows 14 RBMs, 76 NAMs, 20 NAMs LTC

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What list? How did they decide on which NAMs to let go?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone let go is getting a list of all Avanir employees with titlesand age. No names. There is a column that says terminated and if there is a Yes well then Adios.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the RBM’s had a chance to rate and rank each NAM. This had a big part in who is cut and who is being kept. Then they cut the RBMs based on the ADs rating of us. F off Nadine.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get access to the list when you get laid off and you’ll get a package in the mail

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most assume, they’d be one of the last regions touched in LTC. They have a crazy high volume (highest in the entire company, I think) and proven success. Seems like they’d want to continue to keep the bills paid, with all these crazy cuts. Only a few high volume territories/regions can say they actually MAKE the company money vs. COST money. TRX alone- No speciality market can say that. Everyone knows LTC pays the bills around here.

BUT... we’ll see how it all shakes out tomorrow!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, there are NAM territories that are getting 300 400 500 Scripts a quarter, those territories are generating plenty of profit . Now I agree the nam territories that are getting 100 Scripps or less a quarter are actually losing money for the company, they are not even covering the rep in that territory salary and bonus plus car benefits etc.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any 33yo Lnam? Lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Male or female??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CAFE PHARMA SPOT ON!
    This was posted yesterday

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone care to share how their region shook out? Looks like the large volume, LTC regions weren’t touched.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lying lying lying company. Saying the cuts wouldn’t be that deep. Lying AD. Pos go back to your country.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So can you please tell me which ABM's were let go? Initials only please.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems that way. Now there seems to be a juggling act of titles and territories. This keeps getting worse. Greg Baker is a disgrace and Wa'el is a liar. Everyone should be looking to leave this dying company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5/9 gone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBMs did NOT force rank reps or have any say in any of this AT ALL. Don’t post stuff if you don’t know it’s true. This is a sh***y situation for lots of people, whether or not they were displaced.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers were absolutely asked to weigh in, my friend. Sorry you weren't in the circle of trust.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the managers rank their people then half the managers get laid off makes perfect sense. By the way both NAM
    managers in CA were let go, So currently there is 0 NAM managers in the state of California.