POST POSITION, LOCATION, AND IF LET GO.NO NAMES

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2019 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chicago 4 NAMs gone and
    the Chicago NAM manager as well

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CNN dropped the dime on you folks. They were your downfall. Don’t ever forget it!
    Wish everyone the best of luck and sure you’ll find something much better.
    When one door closes, another door opens to something much better.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also don’t burn bridges. The people you see on the way out may very well be who’ll greet you in future at another company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some bridges are meant to be burned. I would not work at another company again where Greg Baker was involved -ever. His presence would be a telltale sign of total loserville

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to agree with above. This place was the land of misfits. I'm mortified that I couldn't get out sooner. I was not valued by the neuro's. I was a second class citizen. If you didn't feel that way too, then I hope you stay on at this company=road to nowhere. Or as my mgr used to say, "there are so many great opportunities here!" BTW, he was not kidding.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone that is left here should use Avanir to pay them to look for another job
    These will not be the last lay offs

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the people that are left do you respect grow grow Greg ?
    and are you excited about every Friday getting your grow grow Greg report ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of this makes any sense. Some reps who have been consistently ranked bottom 1/3 for a year in LTC territories with huge potential stay and others ranked top gone. Nothing makes any sense.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't try and make sense of it, you will drive yourself crazy. If you were retained-use the time to find a better job. If you were cut, take this time to refresh everything and get the job of your dreams.
    I hope the good prevails

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously performance means absolutely nothing here in the big picture, plenty of top reps and performers were let go today

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I like money

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has to be done this way by the third party to shield the company from liability. I’ve been through this before. Everyone says the same thing-it doesn’t make sense. It doesn’t make sense because they can’t cherry pick favorites. That would open them up to lawsuits.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What managers are left in California?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re being too loud
    You need to calm down
    - taylor swift

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

76 NAMs let go
    22 LNAMs let go

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No NAM managers left
    Nadine fired them all

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. SoCal lost a leader!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nadine is a liar and a snake who is completely threatened by everyone beneath her because a) she was never in sales b) her only skill is manipulation. All her managers are better off NOT working for her.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She definitely is a liar just a few months back at our POA meeting she told us to our face that the current territory set up was based on Nuedexta and Nuedexta potential that they were not based from the migraine expansion. ( which we all knew was a lie at the time )
    But she kept insisting everything is good and aligned for Nuedexta. So who’s gonna argue with a director ???
    Lied right to our faces and we even knew it back then.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest