Potential Blockbusters

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2019 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the problem buddy, you see this as an argument. This is one angry person yelling about the past while everyone else moves on. We get it, things aren’t perfect, get over it.

As far as the kool aid comment goes...you know who drinks a ton of kool aid and just got fat raises? I recommend you try the Blastin Berry Cherry, it’s the best.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI The Donkey never gets the carrot.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is dumb. If you know anything about stocks and trading large sums you know there is the ability to sell or buy a certain number when the stock invested hits a certain number. Blackout periods don’t apply to this specifically because no decision was made within that period to buy or sell, it is strictly a contract signed to sell or buy automatically when a specific price point is hit.

Keep trying to hype up the hysteria.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Socrates. You just look stupid now haha

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mature

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s one of those RDs that just got his idiocy rewarded with a raise. Embarrassing

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regardless of who you think wrote it, what factually is incorrect about what they said?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of it. You are believing your own lies at this point. What exec signs a contract to sell their own stock at a random point years in the future? Give me a break this isn’t how it works

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What this person is trying to convey and correctly, is that you are able to set a strike price of your liking before the stock actually hits that given number and if so, the transaction would automatically go through. If the purchase price is $10 you can inform your advisor to auto sell if it reaches $14 within a given time restriction. There are many employees during that window of 2018 as the stock was rising strong, that did set a strike price to auto execute. What any exec did in that window was nothing different than what a lot of us did. You can give a call to your advisor to double check - it’s fact.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget the damn stock. If you still have it, I’m sorry, you’re screwed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: “you beat me with facts and made me feel dumb, now I’m just gonna lash out with nothing of substance bc I don’t know how to handle my emotions”

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody get this kid enrolled in a 810 trial. Sounds like he could use some IA control.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And maybe some concomitant 812 for depression. Hang in there bud, we will get you some help.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right facts do matter and it's a fact we are behind forecast for the year.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

also a fact that neither of those drugs have been submitted for approval, as promised years ago

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you’re saying this is why everyone is screwed if they still have stock? Or are you just informing everyone at Supernus that we are currently behind forecast as if no one knows that? If you have SUPN stock, you will make out big. History repeats itself. Our history is very good. Our future is strong. Read an article or two!

I’m lmfao about you needing 810 and 812.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not the OP talking about the stock. Don't you think you should be focusing on getting us back to forecast rather than trying to control the narrative on CP? If this is how Rockville is now spending their time God help us.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God help you. “Us” will be fine.

How come every time you get beat you change the subject to your next gripe?

Nothing changes the fact that we have a job to do now. Do that to the best of our abilities and everything else is out of our control. If it sucks here for you, find a new job. If pipeline doesn’t pan out, find a new job. If everything works out and you make bank, maybe don’t be so quick to bite the hand that feeds you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was pointing out a fact not changing the subject. New flash, there's more than 1 rep posting on here. We have done our job and done it very well, we have put $850M in the bank for you. NOW go do your job and file this NDA already.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight. You think that “Rockville” (who has the exact same goal as us reps: do what’s best for the company and make money) is just sitting on filing the NDA. They are stalling for what? To piss you off? Come on man. Take the tin foil hat off. No one is saying there hasn’t been adversity lately but you(meaning the “multiple reps” posting) sound more and more ridiculous with each post.