PPE

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 25, 2020 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it great that they sent the field the PPE box. Suggestions would have been to give us n95 masks as the surgical mask doesn’t protect us, it protects others from us. Also, gloves would have been appropriate.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People never cease to amaze.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fear and the new world order is very very real

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everybody thinks they know other people circumstances! There are reps out here who have family members who are at high risk of getting very ill due to being either immune compromised or having chronic diseases. Some are even at high risk themselves. So to suggest the best protection available as being anything but appropriate is just downright ignorant.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. I have a family member at very high risk and I’m worried I won’t be able to be around them once I’m back in the field.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand your desire for an n95 mask. There aren’t enough of these for healthcare professionals working in very high risk circumstances and you want to divert the limited supply so that we can visit physicians offices? You are tone deaf.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, have you seen the pic of the vending machines in the Las Vegas airport that is selling them? If AZ wanted to get their hands on some they could.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ is doing and has done more than they needed to. Still amazed we are getting ANY bonus for Q2.
    Have you left the house at all since this crap all started? Go to your local grocery store? Wal-Mart? Your loved ones, have they? If yes, why would you put yourself or your loved ones at such a risk? These HCP offcies have people that have managed thru this. Follow the guidelines and will be fine unless maybe you reside in a nursing home. AZ has pretty much allowed very little for 2.5 months. So,

sales organization+not going out when you have been cleared to=have fun with all your time off

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

huh?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they should double our pay or give us hazardous duty pay! We should never go back in the field again. I think they owe our pay without ever doing anything to earn it! What’s wrong with Pascal!

You are all a bunch of pussies!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Appreciate the PPE box of supplies. But come on. Buying from the country that sent kept a lid on the virus to begin with!? WTF!? Masks have probably been infected with the virus before shipping from maidland china straight to your doorstep! Thanks, but I'll buy and wear my own.
    You can't tell me AZ couldn't find an American manufacturer instead of souring direct from the root of this problem!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ass wipes like you piss me off!! This company has treated all of us with a high degree of respect and jobs. If you don’t like it, leave!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen I’d love a n95 but I’m not gonna be the asshole who walks in with a mask that our staff can’t even get! That’ll go over real well

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me spell it out for you. My risk will increase once I’m in offices. If I catch Covid I could be asymptomatic and pass it on. Up until now I haven’t had much exposure to the public so I’ve been able to be with family worry free. Surprised you can have clinical conversations with doctors since you can’t put two and two together.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope they give us rubbers for our next sales meeting too. I’m banging my counterpart.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve, what’s his name?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll live a much happier life if you: 1- lighten up, 2 - control what YOU can control.
    This is an anonymous message board. Lots of sarcasm and antagonists. Roll with it. Or get laid. Or both. Thank me later. If you are that easily offended or worked up, might not want to come here, Karen

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. or Ms. Tough Guy. GFY.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was shocked to see the "Made in China" too.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m very appreciative for everything AZ has done for us so far! I used one of the wipes they supplied us with to clean my phone and it was almost dry and soooo small! They are seemingly pretty useless:(!