PRAGUE-18 = bad news for ticagrelor

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2017 at 6:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One-year data demonstrates that there is no significant different between prasurgrel and ticagrelor, in patients undergoing PCI w/STEMI. Choosing prasugrel equates to a significant reduction in non-bleeding related complications as compared with ticagrelor.

With presugrel going generic before the end of year, payers will make last minute adjustments to 2018 access accordingly.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Study data not public yet. Go back to your hole.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hate trying to sell this piece of shit drug

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, no! This drug sells itself! It will be a billion dollar drug next year wait and see! It is making big come back in 2018. Stick around and reap the benefits!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a dog to sell. Cannot believe that a drug with such horrible side effects does as well as it does. I feel slimy selling it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Presentation this morning. Results already public. We are the last to know.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managed care companies will jump all over this making B even more inaccessible.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And so it begins.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not good. And no communication from leadership expected.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello? Sara? Queen of Hearts...where are you? Usually shes all over it when she smells blood in the water.
    Oh wait, its hers this time.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But I like Brilinta-breath; it makes me feel like a goldfish outside of the bowl, gasping for air. I feel like I am in a Faith No More video.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winning!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Brilinta Brand Team BBT is going to be recognized today as President's Club winners.

Ruud will proclaim that it is the first time in 6 years since launch that Brilinta has hit their contribution numbers.

What Ruud will leave out are the facts.

Fact # 1 - The BBT has failed to deliver or meet expectations based upon their initial annual commitments for each and every year that B has been commercially available in the US.

Fact #2 - Global Leadership Team GLT has allowed the US BBT to lower their initial contribution commitments each of the past six years, including 2017.

Fact #3 - The initial contribution commitment for B in the US for 2017 was trending to miss expectation. Brand leadership worked the system to get their budget adjusted, well below the trend line.

Fact #4 - Global B sales drive the brand. The US should be doing 2-3 times what it currently is contributing. Years of mismanagement the reason for continued failure to meet the market needs.

Fact #5 - Territory FSIP are adjusted to reward the chosen few and those executing failed brand strategies. Those winning at initiation and at continuation are not the ones following poor direction, nor are they the ones celebrated for challenging the status quo, thinking outside the box, doing the right thing, etc.

So raise our glasses to the BBT and their 15 minutes of fame later today. The house of cards is about to come crumbling down and the Queen of Hearts will remain unscaved. Funny how that happens.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad the terrible leaders they valued and empowered.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let's waste more time and money on B clinical trials to prove nothing in the minds of payers. Give them an inch of a reason to use generics over brand and they will run with it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do not tell me that AZ funded this study?