PRAGUE-18 = bad news for ticagrelor

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2017 at 6:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are doomed. Help!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it was. Are you shocked? The brand team has made one bad decision after a dozen. Like a clown car, they continue to exit with applause. Tomorrow they will be honored with the prestigious President's Club Award. What a crock of shit! Global allowed USLT to lower the bar for the B brand team. Mediocrity will be rewarded. Here at HQ we are just as shocked as you will be tomorrow.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please keep them. We don't need them over here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuroscience received that award one year. The next year the division was sacked. Its just a silly goal CV leaders wanted to reach and a silly trophy to go with it. Means nothing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilinta.....the dog that barks at the moon!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The article was published a year ago in 2016. Settle down

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do tell

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since the brand team has failed to inform please feel free to educate us on the results of this trial and the impact it will have with prescribers. I was at AHA and snuck into the late breaker. Two of my customers were there. Please help a gal out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Means the brand leaders will be assuming other roles soon. Please let them go.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its all just made up "stuff." More phony pomp and circumstance for favorites

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I missed the award ceremony. Actually had to work to pay for all of the wasted time people spent attending and viewing. Don’t tell me, let me guess. CVMD stole the show and swept the major awards? If so, what a joke! The real skill in marketing is about to begin. Too bad all of the award winners will migrate over to other growth opportunities before the shit hits the fan. Please keep these jokers out of Respiratory Ruud! We don’t want them and we don’t need them! Help them find their way to Novartis!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CV has always been the laughing stock of AZ. 90% are Old tenured reps that do nothing. Most hide out in 2 or 3 Hospital cafeterias or Cath labs. Sad really sad

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Firstly Jenner wins woman of the year.

Secondly Kaepernick wins citizen of the year.

Nowly the Brilinta brand team wins Brand team of the year?

What the fuck is the world coming to?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember, this is the same group of brand leaders who allowed Pfizer to hand them their own asses with Crestor.

Global bought into their bullshit and accepted 1/2 to 1/3 of the potential for Crestor in the US market.

Billions and Billions of missed opportunities with the same group of ass clowns.

There isn’t your pension funding right there!

You have to ask yourself,”self”, because you are talking to yourself, “how has it gotten to this point?”

Please don’t ask leadership. They will pretent to relate with you, only to find yourself on a PiP shortly thereafter.

BTW where was the Queen of Heart today?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Driving Pascal to the airport

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$80 Billion MC and the CEO can’t afford a car service?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back of napkin calculations: $30 Billion in lost contribution. That more than funds the existing debt and the pension fund. You are correct. Same brand leaders who accepted a 15% marketshare were out marketed by Pfizer. Pfizer had an inferior product. Of all the products launched or marketed in my 18 years, Crestor was by far the best product at AZCV.

Toprol - junk
    Zestril - junk
    Plendil - junk
    Atacand - junk