Praluent goals Q1

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2018 at 10:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really Sanofi? What kind of bullshit is this??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical "grab your ankles " 1st quarter. Nothing worked the first two weeks of the year with Veeva and data, then a cluster shutdown until Diabetes took it to the throat and now unattainable goals. A this is such an easy product to sell with no issues. So when Outcomes get here maybe triple the quotas?? Sounds about right . Bullshit !!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its over, these goals unattainable

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a replay of what they did with DCV. Corporate knew sales were down 10-15% but set y.o.y. goals at zero change for Lantus and 20% increase for Toujeo. The goal was to get a lot of resignations to save on severance payout.
    They really dont care if the goals are attainable...the goals are set to where they WISH sales could be, not what is realistic. As long as execs can convince Paris they have a plan, they get another year of fat salary and perks til the French realize they were bamboozled...yet again lol.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous post is spot on. I’m sure we’ll go thru it again this year in Diabetes as well.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conspiracy usually turns out to be stupidity

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi is and always will treat the salesforce like shit. Nothing changes and with the tool in HR were extra screwed. If Praluent has good Outcomes Sanofi will find away to screw it up. The lowest compensated team in a biological in the industry. Everyone that has moved onto another biological gets min of 40-60k more per year. Sanofi doesn't care and will continue to be the industry setter in lowest compensated salesforce.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi is and always will treat the salesforce like shit. Nothing changes and with the tool in HR were extra screwed. If Praluent has good Outcomes Sanofi will find away to screw it up. The lowest compensated team in a biological in the industry. Everyone that has moved onto another biological gets min of 40-60k more per year. Sanofi doesn't care and will continue to be the industry setter in lowest compensated salesforce.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m so discouraged by these goals and the shared room situation. This company has completely changed since the day I got hired to launch Praluent. Regeneron has better data, lower goals, one product, better systems, higher base pay and private rooms. It’s so blatant. I feel like I have no choice but to look for another job while I’m employed. I will never achieve these goals, and will be put on plan before I know it. What are the best biologic companies? Other than Regeneron, since we can’t go directly to them. But I’d love to wrk for them and continue to sell Praluent!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left Sanofi a few years ago and now you don’t even get your own room at meetings? That is just bullshit!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is 'the tool" in HR you are referring to?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I see are Raptha commercials. Clearly demonstrates a leadership position within the pcsk9 market. What is going on with Praluent? What about the flexibility in dosing schedule? Does this drug get promoted anymore or has Sanofi given up with tail between legs? Seems like a beaten puppy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Policy is Regeneron can't hire you for 1 year. It's in the co- promote contract.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this company ever capable of making good sound decisions? Isn’t it time that we say goodbye to Olivia Bandcourt? And wish him well in his future endeavors?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Praluent is far from dead, just wait til after ACC meeting, sky is the limit!!