Praluent is.......

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Jan 6, 2017 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tip of the iceberg for REGN woes............

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...outta here!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were the reps let go?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not that we know of

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

REGN is shifting manufacturing folks around. No word on reps I know of.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making REGN affordable!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

toast.
    What are reps thinking or being told? I know a few folks there.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

going going gone!
    It always was a beat down to sell. Absolutely no advantages to Rapatha. Horrible name with Sanofi attached to it. Ever meet those Sanofi turds? I avoided them like the plague.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree the sanofi product is toast but the Amgen reps are the slimiest, most dishonest reps out there. Going thru patient charts, filing out PA paperwork and pretending to be office staff while strong-arming insurance companies for approvals over the phone was just the tip of the iceberg. I saw it with me own eyes.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...joke product by joke company who thinks rules and regulations don't apply.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

foreshadow for Dupi with high cost, low physician uptake, non-existent payer subscription.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know we all did it, otherwise these offices couldn't get it approved! Just glad I'm moving onto the final round of interviews with Radius...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would Radius want a Regeneron loser and my guess is you probably came from Amgen before Regeneron, correct?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is contaminated with YES men and YESOH women. Most likely, nobody will hire from this dump!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the whole CV team gone? DMs, etc?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you on crack, Praluent is alive and well business as usual at Regeneron, right?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For Amgen, sure!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Radius is a joke. They're hiring Lilly rejects and a bunch of vaccine reps that don't know what they're doing. Have fun.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big Pharma Hillbilly Style...

"Finally, REGN has invested large sums in a US sales force for Praluent, even though it knew from the start that insurers were going to be highly restrictive on utilization."
    Thus, a lot of questions about planning, capital utilization, patent analysis, risk-taking, and pricing of drugs have been raised regarding SNY and REGN.

"While SNY is the senior member of the partnership and may have driven the pricing and product launch decisions, REGN has not publicly indicated any disagreement with any decision, and it was under no obligation to participate in the marketing of Praluent as I understand the deal with SNY. So REGN management must face questions about the various decisions that have worked out so poorly; the company cannot just point to SNY as the boss."

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hubris, incompetence and still no accountability. ..