Praluent...it's over.

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Feb 27, 2019 at 8:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait we need people that can’t sell? That are getting CRUSHED by Amgen? Then why are we meeting with CSOs and talking to Sanofi about them taking over? Riddle us that fat-man?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Repatha share 72% praluent 28% you all suck and you the only thing you sold is yourself out of a job. We’re shutting down sales force in December, good riddance

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s the simple truth, leadership is tired of the poor results and excuses and is working with Sanofi where they take over the product. You’ll see jobs not being back filled, already happening, and less spend on the productt, already happening. The planned announcement is October and reps will have option for 90 days to find a new role, interview with Sanofi for a role or to take a severance. Severance will be 120 days and one quarter bonus and last work day will be early December. This has been in development for several months.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems pretty dumb to do. Regeneron knew going in Oydseey wouldnt be published for 3 years at launch. The patent case swiched shares and not dropping the price first would insure managed care advantage. The HUB at launch was fu ked up and paying 67 million for early voucher was money flushed down the toilet. Both companies Sanofi and Regeneron are going to look at market potential over next 6 months. Sanofi already doing surveys with doctors on this as we speak. Regeneron has been in the backseat for two years.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems pretty dumb to do. Regeneron knew going in Oydseey wouldnt be published for 3 years at launch. The patent case swiched shares and not dropping the price first would insure managed care advantage. The HUB at launch was fu ked up and paying 67 million for early voucher was money flushed down the toilet. Both companies Sanofi and Regeneron are going to look at market potential over next 6 months. Sanofi already doing surveys with doctors on this as we speak. Regeneron has been in the backseat for two years.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanof/Regeneron also thought we would have 10 billion a year in sales at this point.
    It would have been nice if they would have done some market research before we launched Praluent on the appetite by ins companies to pay for a 14 thousand dollar per year biologic in a generic statin marketplace.
    It’s really sickening how fucked up things are now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah right dick ass. go do my bidding. Get after that paperwork. I like to sit at home and walk around in my PJ's while you're in the office working hard like the secretary you are

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No dick face. This is the same "manager" who thinks he's the shiz. He knows nothing. I've been here from the beginning and know for sure that 10 billion was not and never was a goal. Nice try feltzer. There's no planned layoffs. There have been backfills this month! You're a fucking moron who has nothing to do but to stir it up.

I do think the fine "managers" at this company will be sliced back. And you should be at the top of the list for thinking you know everything. Shame on you Poindexter. Now go back and grease up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. I do agree the communication from management the last two years has been bad. This then allows the reps to speculate and come up with wild theories if what will happen. These individuals should he more concerned on how Amgen is getting 100 more scripts in a week than them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Largely do to management mistakes made over the last 4 years.
    This ass kicking goes way beyond just blaming reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Secretary? It’s 2019, are you 70, dumb or both? Secretary oh my gosh I feel sorry for you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is so hard to figure out. Amgen does 150 in a week and you do 30. Sounds like a rep problem to me. Stop blaming others and management. Just face it... your failing at the local level. To be a fly on the wall at one of your lunches could be a Netflix series . Priceless!! Reps blame everyone but themselves . How could you hold a straight face telling your manager your at quota when Amgen beats you by 130 scripts in a week?? Now that's pathetic!! And your being paid 6 figures for douch sales activity. Better off putting Charles Charles in there.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a complete joke!
    IC Plan, bad management, patent infringement case hanging over our head and a competitor who has outsmarted us every step of the way.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right we can't sell. It has nothing to do with Amgen having 6-8 reps to our 2 reps in most areas. It also has nothing to do with sheer number of Amgen RAS helping offices pull thru scripts, while the we has just about given up on the FAS role. It has nothing to do with Amgen having an unlimited amount of samples while we struggle with what little we receive. It has nothing to do with Amgen reps calling on primary care and we have little to no presence at all in that market. It's obvious by the musical chairs being played out with the Praluent management team that there's something seriously wrong. One by one our Praluent leadership, marketing, and support personnel are leaving for other companies or moving to other brands. 2 National Business Directors and a VP gone in less than a year. While our fearless leaders move on to "once it a lifetime opportunities" we're told our future is bright. Don't even get me started on the IC fiasco that they just pulled. We just officially hit the Iceberg and it's time to find a lifeboat. Of course our leaders will say not to worry were unsinkable. The management band continues to play on as we take on water fast.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats right millennial POS. A secretary. The lowest of the low. Keep dreaming of that career in big pharma a%$ licker

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As stated one excuse after another and you all spend more time here then you do with customers

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m right you are both dumb and old? Figured as much, you come across as pretty stupid

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I noticed you didn’t have one rebuttal tho the mountain of evidence that was stated.
    I see what you did right there. You’ve got nothing to say so shad up already.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So by your logic a country like Costa Rica should never beat the US in soccer. We have 300M+ they have 5, richest country on the planet they’re not. Yet they beat us? Why? How with such a competitive disadvantage? You can find example after example in sports and business. If winning were just about hiring more people and spending more money everyone would do that. You’re a simpleton and I’m done educating you for the day. Keep making excuses and keep losing we’re getting rid of you all anyhow. Dead weight.